vi

"Big Brother"
________________________________

"Look at me when you talking to me," he demanded. You shifted once more finally picking your head up.

He was now standing so close that he backed you into a corner. "Thank me again," he smirked.

You rolled you eyes before pushing him, "You do too much."

"I just like watching you struggle," he teased before planting sloppy kisses along your neck. He moved the spaghetti strap on your tank.

You sensed him getting carried away so you pushed him slightly.

"Chill, your sisters upstairs," you whispered.

The tension between the two of you had always been thick. Toosii waited until you got a little older before he ever tried to make a move on you.

Truth is, that shit Jay had pulled really fucked his head up. He hated he couldn't claim you in public but he knew certain circumstances wouldn't allow.

"Come sleep with me tonight," he asked now holding you close by your waist.

"I don't know, she almost woke up last time," you said. He sighed toying with the waistband of your pajama shorts.

"Please, I be cold at night," he whined looking up at you.

"Fine c'mon," you whispered. Grabbing ahold of his hand you lead the way to his bedroom.

WAP!

"Damn you really are thick as fuck for a freshman!"

  _______________________________
The End