Chapter 10

Moxi city has a designated area specialized for caravans where they can come and go, in that place they were permitted to have a livelihood and business transactions there. Menes, Yun Ze and others went to such a......

Moxi City has a designated area specialized for caravans where they can come and go, in that place they were permitted to have a livelihood and business transactions there. Menes, Yun Ze and others went to such a free business district established for businessmen.

(to come and go / to have dealings with / to be in relation with)

There are many caravans in this area, and these caravans come from different countries.

From the perspective of later generations, Moxi City can also be regarded as an international city with developed commerce and trade.

(lit. new generation)

There are many foreigners on the street. Although they all look the same in Yun Ze's aesthetics, and there is no particularly distinct difference in clothing styles, in the eyes of the locals, the origin of these people is as obvious as the stars at night.

In the caravan they had entered before, the middle-aged man is now talking to businessmen from different countries on the street.

"Taixi people attach great importance to their hair and beard. It is said that they wash their hair and beard every five days and then take care of them with ointment. Look at those men with long hair on the street. If they have a beautiful beard, they must be Taixi people. The origin of a Taixi person depends on his beard and hair. A man with a rough beard can't even marry a wife."

The middle-aged man is teaching a young man in his party how to distinguish people in different caravans.

Yun Ze carefully observed that, indeed, both men and women of Taixi people have medium long hair with deep curly hair color. Most of their skin is honey or light brown, and a few are milky white. Their eyes are round, and their eyes belong to the coffee-color system.

He looked at Menes again, with light honey skin, brown eyes and dark brown curls, which were soft and shiny. The beard is short and fluffy. He should be young. Yun Ze can't help but wonder about the age of Menes.

"Duoluo citizens, are exactly the opposite. They have hot weather for half of the year, and it is where gold and gems are abundant. They send slaves to mine in the desert, and then let craftsmen make precious ornaments. The best will be given to the king first. Both men and women in Duoluo cut their hair very short, even shaved their heads, and wear wigs when necessary. Duoluo people have darker skin and prefer to wear short skirts decorated with metal and precious stones, which are easy to recognize." The middle-aged man said again.

Yun Ze looked at the place they pointed to. It was also a caravan, leading a team of camels. Duoluo people have darker skin, close to brown, shorter hair, no beard, wider chin and thicker lips, but the difference is not great. Yun Ze needs to compare one by one to distinguish it.

"Those are Misa people. Looking at the shell jewelry and pearl jewelry at their body, they really wish the world would know that they have those. They live on the sea and drive leaf boats across various islands, it is also said that even babies can swim there. The pearls and shells brought by the Misa people are very popular. Women and nobles like these things. I am really jealous of them, they could get a lot of treasures just by looking in the sea for a while. "

Misa people who grew up by the sea have reddish skin, which is quite darkish-red and their faces are relatively long. Few of them have a light coffee like skin color. You can see other obvious differences. For example, the lower jaw is very distinct, the nose is large, the bridge of the nose is high, and the eye socket is dark in color.