08 : PLAYLIST

"AM I SEEING THINGS RIGHT?"

Takashi snatched your book. You were about to protest but you saw his serious expression so you stayed quiet. He placed it far away from your table and you pouted because of the action.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked not knowing why he did that out of the blue.

"Didn't I tell you to take a rest yesterday? I'm surprised to see you here and—" He made a face. "Studying again."

What's wrong with studying anyway? Why do they always interfere and act like it's a bad thing?

"What am I supposed to do then?" You genuinely asked, not knowing what to do on your free time.

He stared at you, dumbfounded. He let out a long sigh as he realized you were not joking.

"You can play games? Watch a movie or drawing?" He suggested but you shook your head in every suggestion.

"But, how about studying?" You asked. The exams are only five days away and you need to ace it or else.

He raised a brow. "What about you? A single day off wouldn't hurt." He said. "I have just the thing for you." He took out his phone from his back pocket before he typed something.

Just then your phone dinged and he sent you a message, it was a spotify playlist link.

"I made that playlist. You can listen to it as you relax there and drink your beverage." He said and you nodded.

When he left you quickly took your earphones and connected it to your phone as you started to play the playlist in shuffle.

Takashi has great music taste. You sort of relate to songs he added on the playlist which is great.

You're gonna listen to this all day.

someone made me a playlist so this is inspired from them,