Well, this is a mess 🤷‍♀️

Au: Human animatronics, Gregory is Freddy's (biological) son (we shan't discuss parents) Vanessa is the band manager and Gregory is scared of her bcs she's mean, Sun and Moon are his babysitters, the glamrocks + music man are in a band which is famous

Tw/Cw:
Attempted murder
Crying
Blood/Gore
Descriptive stuff
Hospital and Hospital stuff
Repeated words
Death

---

Gregory ran around the mall, his Dad's band had a partnership with the mall and it would be sponsoring them and they would be playing for them. Of course this meant he got free access and he would have to stay after because his dad was the only one who could take him home.

Of course he was a troublemaker. He didn't listen to his dad like always. Freddy had told him to stay at his show. He, being a responsible child as he called himself put it upon himself to explore the place instead.

Well now we are where he is now. Face to face with someone in a bunny suit with a knife. It wasn't ideal but maybe she's a cook! "Hello little boy" Gregory noticed she sounded a bit like Vanessa but they couldn't, the bunny person had a higher voice. "H-" he swallowed his fears "Hi.." "I'm Vanny, you must be Freddy's son! Come here I have a surprise" Gregory smiled and swallowed the lump of fear in his throat. Maybe it was something for his upcoming birthday. Yeah! Maybe it's a cake! Why else would she have a knife?

"Okay- but- uhm- why do you- why do you have a knife?" What he now knew as Vanny looked down at the knife "It's a surprise" her voice cracked at the sentence giving him more suspicions.

Well as a smart independent 7 soon to be 8 year old he followed her. She lead him to a room and he noticed that he couldn't hear anyone and when he went into the room the door clicked behind him. He quickly noticed that the room was empty, the floor was hard, cold concrete like thing and the walls were.. messy?

"Uhm- what's happening?" His voice was filled with fear and was shaky. He trembled as he backed up from Vanny. She just smiled "I think you know" Vanny charged at him with a knife and he ran. He booked his completely adrenaline running through his veins. He ran toward a place he didn't know well and hid. After a while he checked the area and thankfully Vanny wasn't there anymore.

He looked at his watch and realized it was almost closing time. The show had definitely stopped by now. He went to find his dad since the situation that had just happened. Walking around he found a hall and saw the band members practicing on each window not taking any notice of the young boy walking by.

He made way to his dad's room and opened the door, he was doing vocal exercises and was fixing himself up. "Uhm-" Gregory quickly paused realizing the fear in his voice. He had just been murdered but couldn't stand sounding scared. He swallowed his fear and spoke up to his dad that was patiently waiting for him to talk.

"Dad someone tried to kill me" Freddy's eyes quickly widened "What?!" Gregory flinched but continued on to tell him about what happened. Freddy felt like guilty for letting his son stay in danger. "Gregory, I'm very proud of you for telling me now come on let's get out and calm the police." Gregory grabbed his hand as they gathered all the band members together and explained the situation, they immediately understood work a dash of not wanting to be killed and went to leave.

Just as they had made it to the door it had closed "Fuck!" Monty shouted loudly at the door. Now to be honest, Gregory had never heard the word before, his dad was like choir kid and nobody dared to say it. Freddy gave him the look and he quickly quited down. "We're- stuck..? With a murderer?!" Chica shouted a bit at the end forcing out her fears. "I- I don't want to die.." Chica hugged Roxy and at this point everyone had started crying.