~*Chapter 1*~

((I have changed the story cause it was obviously not going anywhere))

-------------------------------------

🍊Zenitsu 🍋 POV:

I was sent on a mission, what was it again? Oh yeah to slay a demon. I kept walking and had this creepy feeling, but that suddenly changed when a calming sound came over me. I followed the sound, it was coming from the broken down mansion. That is when i saw a young male of average height with fairly tanned skin and an athletic, muscular physique. He has ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips, combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark red eyes with white pupils. He also has a scar on the top left of his forehead, that somewhat looks like a  flame-like pattern. He is wearing a checkered, black-and-sea-foam-green over the demon slayer corps uniform.  He is also wearing a distinct pair of earrings, with the image of the rising sun over a mountain. 

He looks handsome from the way the sun hits his eyes and tanned skin. He looks as if someone sent an angel, no a GOD! There was something else there 2 other people or person cause the other is a demon cause of the two different sounds that demons and humans make. I watch from a far distance, wait is he waving at the kids, hmm I should follow him and keep an eye on this lovely being of a person.

Tanjiro's POV: 

As I was done with the mission I was telling the kids good bye but something caught my attention, it smelled sweet and lovely as if it was a candy shop. I saw this cute yellow male in the trees, he looked so innocent that I just want to break him- WAIT WHAT WAS I THINKING, I cleared my thoughts and focused on getting to my next location.

(( YES FEEL SATISFIED I HAVE WENT TO A NEW PATH AND THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN WORK WITH anyways gonna go work on chapter 2 byeee~))