Chapter 21

Everyone was enamored with the twins. They were both so gorgeous. "She looks like a chocolate covered strawberry." Lala said about Sloth and Mikayla's daughter.

"She does." Gluttony smiled at his youngest niece holding his younger daughter whose red hair mirrored her biological father's and shined brightly against her mocha skin.

"Mikayla you just carried them, chile. These girls look just like their daddies." Harlow spoke up holding Wrath and Mikayla's daughter.

"Girl, I know it. I'm just happy they're healthy and happy." They all hummed and nodded in response. "So, don't keep us in suspense. What are their names?" Mason asked taking one baby from his mother.

"Wrath was adamant that he name our daughter, so her name is Fury for obvious reasons." Malachi nodded in approval. "That's a boss ass name, Uncle. Good job." Wrath smiled widely as Fury cooed.

"What's strawberry shortcake's name?" Freya asked smiling down at her cousin. "Emrys." Sloth said pushing up his glasses. "It means eternity and for as long as time exists, she will be loved."

They all smiled at the meaning. "I love that," Aslan spoke up. "We're so happy for you guys." The sins seemed so happy and that made Damien proud. Fatherhood looked great on his younger brothers.

They had been dealt a shit hand and had lost so much time thanks to the Seven Virtues, but things were looking up. They were together and happy with brand new twins to show for it.

Damien was going to ensure that any and everything was done to make his entire family happy and full. Fury began getting fussy drawing Damien's attention to her. Damien took his niece from Mason's arms and smiled down at her.

Fury had some pipes on her as she screamed loudly. "Does she need to be changed?" Harlow asked with a squint at the loud volume. Damien shook his head. "She does this from time to time," Mikayla said with a hint of irritation.

"She can't speak to express her anger just yet, so it makes sense that she'd cry." Seth spoke up walking over to his father. Balthazar took over and they all watched as the onyx demon picked up the crying infant. Fury's eyes opened up and seemed transfixed by the black eyes that stared down at her.

She instantly stopped crying and rather started giggling up at him. "Well, I'll be." Sloth said in shock. What happened next shocked them even more. Fury changed from her caramel coloring to onyx skin and blue markings. "What in the hell?!" Mikayla spoke up startled.

"Hello, little one." Balthazar spoke in his own voice causing the infant to giggle louder. "How does she have a demon form when I don't have a demon form?" Wrath asked confusedly. "How is her demon form even able to show this early?" Pride questioned.

Damien knew his brothers were confused, but also worried. Bael took over and took the giggling infant from his son. He held her in front of him with both arms before communicating with her telepathically.

The sins knew what their brother was trying to do, but wasn't sure how it could be possible with an infant. He was the anti-Christ, though, and if anyone could do it, he would be the one. Mikayla stared at her baby in shock.

She wasn't sure why, but she had moments where she'd forget what her husbands really were. They were just her men to her and in turn her daughters were just her daughters, but they were demons. Supernatural creatures and she was not.

All this time she assumed her daughter was just going to be a fussy baby, but in reality, it was something to do with her demon form. A form that she might not be able to connect with or help because of what she was.

Mikayla wanted to talk to Harlow about her feelings, but would her best friend even get it. Yes, Harlow was raised as a mortal, but the fact was that she was everything but.