I miss the way you used to laugh

I miss the way you used to laugh..your smile was always so pretty.When you used to laugh it sounded like an angle had blessed my ears.I now do not hear you laugh anymore your voice is so far...

Bakugou pov:

"i dont remember when it all started. My memory is a little fuzzy,or maybe it was the flower that was fuzzy. Yeah,thats it. There was this delicate little flower with these tiny white hairs all over it. Heh ive never seen a worse case of 5 o'clock shadow.And there it was,peeking up out of the snow in the springtime. like the rebirth of spring." I said quitly. "did you say rebirth of spring katsuki?" Mina asked softly. "yeah,thats right. the extras around here call it a pasque flower,or something like that. Izuku told me it was french for Easter." "oh- who is is izuku you never told us about them?" i could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I never like to cry infront of anyone it makes me feel weak. No one in my class has ever seen me cry but i just cant keep bottleing my emotions up and before i knew in i was crying heavaly in minas arms. I will never admit it but i felt comfortable with mina she was someone i would think to concider my friend. "oh bakubabe whats wrong? you know you can tell me anything i wont judge." i mean i know i can trust her but should i tell her...? "It was his favorite flower..." i said between sniffles i wipped away my tears just so they could be replaced with new ones.

            343 words my dudes hope you enjoyed the first part of my book i will try to update often im just kinda having a hard time with my school work. if you have ideas or questions please do ask or tell me i am going to maybe make a discord server so we can talk about ideas for this/future books. Byeee