help

Warning: abuse.

You could tell something was bothering JJ, he wore it on himself, the way he acted the way he spoke his usual bubbly energy had disappeared and it wasn't the same when he acted like this.

Everyone was worried for him especially you. Whenever one of the pogues tried to ask jj if he was feeling okay he would flip out on them and leave.

He hadn't been hanging out with the pogues as much as usual everyone saw how miserable it made you knowing that you didn't understand what was going on. Kiara and Sarah always gave you talks about how he's probably missing his mum but he always speaks to you about that so you didn't think that was the problem.

The chateau was quiet a lot quieter than usual even when jj isn't there we still talk but today it was just silent. The only noise heard was the birds chirping.

You picked at your fingernails all your worries filling your head. Did jj want you to go and see him? Is he okay? Are you a bad girlfriend for not already checking on him? You scanned your eyes around the room no one seemed bothered John b and pope were whispering to each other the same as Sarah and Kiara.

You stood up from you seat and began walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Kiara asked causing you to spin your head around.

You sighed, "I need to find jj it's not the same without him and none of you seem to even care or seem to be interested, so I'm going to find him on my own" you told them your voice slightly raising.

John b stood up and placed his hand on your shoulder, "it wouldn't be safe and you know that jj would hate to see you hurt, it's best if we all just wait for him to show up" you knew he just wanted what was best for you but his words made you angrier.

"This is what I'm talking about! What if he's waiting for someone to visit him? I'm going!" You yelled, pushing John bs hand off your shoulder and exiting through the door, slamming it shut.

You heard the door open again followed by footsteps as you hurriedly walked to your car. The pogues stopped in there tracks as you sat in your car.

"Please y/n! It's not safe" Kiara yelled

You had already started the car engine, "I don't care!" You shouted as you drove off

____

Jj never allowed you to go to his house only if he was there to protect you but this time you didn't have a choice. It was the only place you could think of that he will be.

as you stepped out of your car and shutting the door you walked over to JJ's house. Not in a rush just at a normal and calm pace.

You heart was racing. What if jj wasn't inside? Many negative thoughts flooded your head as you reached the front door. You was hesitant but you knew it was the right thing to do.

As you quietly entered the house and shut the door behind you. the first thing you saw was jj and his dad.

Jj sat on the floor curled up sobbing and his dad passed out on sofa a single beer bottle on his stomach and the remaining liquid slightly pouring out the bottle.

you ran over to jj and sat beside him, him lifting his head up and shocked to see you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked wiping his teary eyes.

You stared at him your heart slowly breaking seeing him like this.

"I'm so sorry" you told him running your fingers through his blonde hair.