12| Answers

???? POV

-Back Inside Oreburrow Tunnel-

As soon as I lost control, I fell back into my consciousness as the Zoroark took full control of me again, enraged that I managed to regain possession over my body.

I could tell that this wasn't gonna be easy at all, despite the fact that the Zoroark already had a really firm grip on controlling my body by her own will and extreme dark desires.

Just like the massacre she recently caused towards those docile, innocent wild Bidoof.

"I can't believe I letted you slip away from me so easily, the moment I turned away and wasn't paying any attention!" The zoroark growled when she turned to look at me.

I didn't say anything in response and just stared deeply into her eyes, right into her soul.

"Your staring into my soul don't scare me..." The zoroark says next as she rolled her eyes.

No response from me.

"Fine...Do or don't talk. One way or the other, I don't care." She went before turning away, her back facing towards me.

For a bit, silence stretched between us, until I broke it.

"Who are you? And what to you intend to do to my body, while I'm stuck here 'till daylight?" I asked.

"My identity and intentions is none of your business. The only thing you will know, is that I was awakened within you, from a long slumber.

And this has happened to the ancestry bloodline for generations, from when they first came into existence, to the current descendants today." The Zoroark responded as she turned to look at me for a moment before turning away.

"I see..." I went before lowering my head to the point where a shadow fell over my eyes.

Silence stretched between us again as the female zoroark paid attention on what she was planning on doing.

Hours went by as the silence continued.

Until.....

I suddenly smiled eerily.

And started to laugh maniacally for no reason as I broke out of the shadowy restraints I was on.

"What the hell are you doing?! And what's so funny?!?!" The zoroark asked as she quickly turned to look at me, surprised and shocked that I managed to break out of my restraints.

I just smiled eerily as I continued laughing until I brought out a pair of scissors and hurled it at the pitch black wall behind her, grazing the zoroark's cheek a little, as blood appeared and started to run down to her chin.

"You forget....I'm not only a ordinary pokémon trainer to the eyes of others, but, I also carry Giratina around with me!" I say, sounding so deranged and psycho, as I approached the zoroark and pulled the scissors out from the wall behind her.

Then I pointed the scissors at the zoroark's throat as I had her pinned against the wall, while I stared deeply into her crimson eyes.

"I can send you to the other dimension that Giratina was from without a problem! The opposite world from ours! All with a single request!!" I continued.

"But, I'm a part of your body! How would that even work?! You'll get included in there with me too!" The zoroark could only say as I glimpsed fear in her eyes.