Chapter 6

At the Mall

I have to admit seeing Niall so bored and looking  at the clothes around him was so funny! It's been two hours, two hours of torture for poor Niall. Awe but he is so cute when he acts like he is not bored just so I can have fun and shop. I think it's time for him to have some fun. I went to pay for my outfits and saw Niall talking to some girls probably fans. I headed towards them.

"So why are you here all by yourself? You look bored." One of the girls said she was about nine years old with reddish hair.

"Oh just waiting for a friend she loves shopping" he said waving his hands in the air when he mentioned the word 'loves'

The three girls giggled "Can we have your autograph please?" The nine year old said

"Of course sweethearts" he said and grabbed the sharpie from the girl and started signing their bags.

"Hello" I told him. He turned to my direction and smiled.

"Hey, hold one a minute" he told me

"Yeah its fine take your time" I said to him. The three girls looked up and smiled at me. The girl with reddish hair whispered something into Niall's ear which made him laugh and look up at me and back down to her.

"I know right! I'm working on it" he chuckled.

"Your really pretty" One of the girls told me she had dirty blond hair and was wearing a zebra print top which looked so cute on her.

"Thank you, so are you! Love your top" I told her. She smiled and blushed a bit. 'Awe to cute' I thought. 

"Okay loves we have to go do more shopping. It was really nice meeting you" Niall told them three. They all pouted but smiled at him and gave him a huge hug. I was too adorable.

"Okay... so what store next?" He asked with at weak smile on him face.

"Well..... I am starving! Wanna get something to eat?" I asked him

"Don't have to tell me twice" he cried out and took my bags. We headed towards the car to put my 20 and more bag's away.

"You girls and your shopping. You have to go on top of the car there is no more space in here with all of these" He joked pointing to my bags. I rolled my eyes but smiled at him. He chuckled.

"Nando's?" he asked

"Nando's? We ate that a few days ago. I say Chinese food. Yeah that sounds good" I stated

"What's wrong with Nando's!? I could eat that every day if they let me"

"Nothing is wrong with it, but I had that three days ago. Time to change it up don't you think?"

"No! Nando's is the best! And I say we should go there"

"And I say No. Chinese food!"

"No Nando's"

"Chinese food."

"Nando's it is"

"Chinese food! No Nando's, we can go there some other day. I'm craving Chinese food! I want Chinese food! And your going to take me to a Chinese food restaurant!" I stated getting closer to him with every word I said. We were really close to one another when I finished my sentence. I looked up and him and he smirked. He wrapped his arms around my neck his forehead touching mine. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. GOD I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK! We were looking into each others eyes when he spoke to me in a very seducing voice which made my heart skip a beat.

"Get in the car we are going to Nando's" His warm, minty breath hit my face like snow flakes falling from the sky. I wrapped my arms around his waist making him move a little closer to me.

"No. I'll just go by myself and find a handsome company who actually wants to eat Chinese food with me" I whispered to him. I looked into his deep blue crystal eyes to find a fully different expression written all over him. Was he mad? No. It was more of a challenging look, like if someone was challenging him. I smiled to myself. We were enjoying this moment of holding on to each other until I broke it.

"Now excuse me" I pushed him aside and started walking to the building of the mall.

"Where are you going?" he asked confused

"Like I said I'm going to eat Chinese food. Join me if you want or you can go to Nando's and I'll just find company here. Oh and when you get home can you please take my stuff up stairs to my room, Thank you" I waved at him.

I was about to cross the street when I was grabbed and placed over a shoulder.OMG!! Who the hell is this! I wiggled around to try and see who it was. I finally see a sight of blond hair. NIALL HORAN!!

"Niall put me down!" I yelled. He didn't say anything and just kept walking. I tried to wiggle myself out but it was no use every time I tried his grip would get tighter!

"Don't make scream your name!!" I cried out.

"Go for it. I'm used to it" he simply said with no emotion. Finally he placed me down into the passenger seat of the car and leaned forward to buckle me up. He then looked up at me.

"Now don't try to get away, if you do I will catch you and put you over my shoulder as many times as I need to. Understand?" he said. OMG!! Is he really mad!? Gosh boys these days! I just nodded my head. He closed the door and walked to the drivers seat. I just looked out the window not knowing where we were headed.

*/*/* Niall's POV */*/*

Who does this girl think she is to just be all nice and cuddly with me at first and then just push me away to go have some Chinese food and lets not forget to find other 'Company'. But Damn she looked so hot. What can I say I picked my mean girl. I was driving trying to look for some place so we can both enjoy and eat. The whole way she hasn't said anything she's just staring out the window. I bet she is mad. But oh well I wasn't going to leave her alone and I didn't want Chinese food either way. I spotted a Subway, yeah I bet we will both enjoy it.

"Where are we?" she finally spoke

"Going to get something to eat. You can join me if you want?" I asked her

"What Nando's?"

"No not Nando's or Chinese food. Subway I thought the we will both enjoy it" I said scratching the back of my neck. For some reason I always did that. What ever.

"So your not mad?" she asked taking me by surprise. She thought I was mad at her? I wasn't mad...I'm just very cautious when it comes to her. I smiled at her and replied.

"Now why would I be mad at you? I just didn't want you to get lost that's all" I said getting off the car and jogging towards her door to open it.

"Mmmm..." Was all she said. I bet she didn't believe me. Oh well she will understand soon.

*/*/* Vanessa's POV */*/*

I don't believe him there was just something more, something he didn't want to tell me. And I was up for the challenge to finding out...

Hello people! (: Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Gets better; I promise! Comment! Vote!? Share with others (: Xx