One Shot

SOMEONE POV

PARK COMPANY

"okay you're dismissed" said by the ceo and all of the other staffs left the meeting hall.

"what's my next schedule?" he asks his assistant while busy arranging his things on the table.

"meeting with Mr. Min Sir." he said politely.

He just nod. "That Man, he will forced me again to marry his loser son." he said laughing then shook his head.

He was about to go out but he glanced at his secretary "find kook" he ordered.

His assistant just nods and followed him.

JK

I'm busy chit-chatting with the other investors when my phone rangs. I check the caller ID and i smiled it's my V.

Luckily the meeting just got ended

I answered it immediately.

OTP

JK : yes pretty boy?

I said smirking. I can't see his face right now but i know he's annoyed while rolling his eyeballs.

I heard a deep sigh before he talks

V : Mr. PJM wants to see you.
He said simply

JK : Hmmm okay. I'll go right now i just finish my meet---

He didn't let me finish my sentence he ended the call instantly.

"psssh.." i smiled "cute."

JM

I'm busy typing on my laptop when JK enters my office.

I took a quick look at him then get back to what I'm doing

He sat comfortably in the sofa in my office.

"need me?" he asks confidently

"yeah. Let's attend the investors meeting in saipan. This coming weekend" i said not looking at him.

"oh. Why me? Bring V. He is your assistant"

I heaved a deep sigh then looked at him lazily

"there will be more enemies there Jeon. It's dangerous for V to go there with me and besides you can fight really well. and V can't! you know he is a soft cuddly bear.  He is too cute to be murdered"

Yeah. Everyone in this industry wants me dead.

That's is why i have a lots of security and actually JK is my main man. He was my first bodyguard.

"psssh whatever" then he pulled a magazine under the table and scanned it.

I looked at him and smirked "i know you like him Jeon" i stand up and went closer to him.

He looked up on me then gave me his confused look "are you crazy? That cute bear who has a boxy smile, cute lips and beautiful eyes? Oh no. You're totally wrong i mean where did you get that idea?" he said defensively then continued pretending to flip the pages of the magazine.

I laugh on what he says hugging my tummy.

"hahahahhaha yeah. So obvious" i murmured while nodding my head.

He looked at me shy "shut up" he mumbled.

I pat his head " so are you coming with me?"

He heaved a deep sigh then nods "yeah yeah"

I smirked "cool" then i get back to my seat and continued typing.

MIN CORPORATION

SOMEONE POV