the party

it's a friday night your in your room and amber comes in and asked if you want  to go to a party you say sure.*you wear any dress but you do you red lipstick*but your scared bc you don't know any one at the party when you get there ambers friend jayla walks up to you and amber a says hi and introduces you to her two brothers javon and jayden they are both STAREING at you.you look at jayden and smile jayden asks if you wanna get a drink you say yes! you guys both get punch your siting outside by the pool you talking for a liltle he moves closer and so do you.you both stare into each other's eyes he kiss you you kiss him back and you both smile you tell him "you got red lipstick on you lips" you say softly he stays "oh is that so? with a smile he asked wanna go to the bath room and help me get this shit off my face? you say yeah you both walking into the bath room and he says sit on my lap you help him get the red lipstick of his face when you done u asks wanna go back outside you say he say ofc.....
when the party is over everyone starts to walk to their cars jayden ask for you number you say yes amber and jayla walk up to you and ask if you if you wanna sleep over you say yes but i don't have any of my stuff jayden cuts you off she can use my stuff ok amber and jayla say.you and jayden sit in the front and amber  jayla and javon.in the back