2

I secure my grip on the towel hanging from the door as I pull myself up. I know, I'm obviously not a morning person. But recently, I'm not a night person either. I feel like I'm just no one. I lost it. Myself, and everything else.

(TW - SH)

I look in the mirror. I throw my hair into a mussy bun as I tilt my head to the side, groaning from exhaustion. I rub my eyes and open my shower curtain, slowly twisting the knob. I make sure to make it right on the dot that says, "Warm", not too hot, not too cold, just perfect. But no matter what I do, the water still stings.

(DONE)

I hear a ringing go off and look down at my phone.

~INCOMING CALL FROM TYLER HARRISON~

"Hey Ty," I try to sound like I didn't just wake up, even though I still sound like it. I clear my throat and walk to the other side of the bathroom, grabbing a light purple towel and setting it down on the closed toilet seat.

"Sooooo, your sister's boyfriend is hosting a huge party tonight, I take it your going?" Tyler sounds hopeful, like hes trying to convince me. Which sucks, because there is no chance I'm going to that party. Especially when Quinn lives in the same town as Sasha, and his sister is Sasha's bestfriend.

"Mhm, yeah. I'm definitely gonna go to a party in Mosedale, I mean, thats just asking for emotional demage." I joke around with Tyler.

"Oh come on Ce, give it a chance. If your so desperate to get Sasha back you might aswell try." Tyler begs me.

"What the fuck dude? I don't want her back. Fuck her." I snap at Tyler. But hes right. I do want her back. I always have and I feel that I always will. When she left, a huge part of my life was taken away from me. Especially when she didn't even say goodbye.

"Sorry," Tyler immediately apologies.

"Whatever," I snap at Tyler. Tyler always has been there for me. Well, ever since I moved to Grinnsberg. I met Tyler in third grade, about a year after I moved here. Tyler's mom was my teacher, Ms. Stein. She was the best, and she immediately knew that I would get along with her son. At recess, Tyler wouldn't be able to play kickball because he got a concussion, so me and him would play in the woodchips. Tyler's hair used to be lighter, but now its dark brown. He has curly hair, kind of like an afro, but a small one. He has green eyes that you could see from miles away. Tyler is big in fashion. His wardrobe consists of hype beast street wear and jordans that match almost every type of outfit. In summer, Tyler and me bike for hours. It isn't just me and Tyler though. We also have Henry. Since we have Henry, I guess we also kind of have Abbie. Henry started dating Abby early this year. Its been since January, so about six months or so, but they just can't keep their hands off of eachother. Abbie's nice and all, but shes annoying. Her voice is so high pitched that it could break a window. She has hair that looks like the same shade as honey. Its straight to the bone and goes down to her lower back almost. Its mostly up in a high pony tail, thats because she always is getting back from one of her sports. Shes a dancer. A really competitive one. She has classes everyday, either from 2 hours or 6 hours. Henry usually waits for her during them, sometimes he brings me and Tyler along, but we completely despise it.

"Me, Henry, and Abbie are heading to the park on Clark Avenue, wanna join?" Tyler lets out a sigh as I say no to the party. I wish I still went to them. They were so fun. But the fun thing about them was Sasha. When she danced her hair would fly in every direction. The bright ends would shine as flashlights from everyone's phones flicked on and off, taking videos of the action. Despite how loud the music would be, her laugh would get the best of me. I never was really a dancer, but when Sasha would take my hand and dance on her way to the dance floor with me, it felt like we were in our own world. Our own world of peace, pure happiness, and love. What more would you want? What more do you need?

"Sure, I guess I should make it up to you," I get cut off as Tyler talks while I'm mid sentence.

"Ya think?" Tyler laughs into the phone. "You better come, I'm not dealing with those two horn dogs by myself."

I let out a laugh, Tyler always knows how to get the best out of me. "Alright, let me just shower. I'll be there in 30." I hang up the phone and stretch my back. Loosening out all the stress in my tight muscles. I take the peach shampoo and conditioner into the shower, setting them up on the side. I let the warm water sprinkle on me, relaxing myself and imsgining that I'm in my happy place. Well, I don't really have one.

Instead of a happy place, I have a happy person I like to call it. I have a person who I think of whenever I'm sad or need to feel comfort. I remember when I was upset Sasha would always come over, even if it was after my curfew, she on the other hand didn't have one. Sasha's mom didn't care about what she did, thats why she moved in with her dad, in Mosedale. Sasha would bring me treats from the gas station near her house. She always would make sure to get me a piece of coffee cake, everything else we would share.

She would usually end up staying the night. I was so used to falling alseep tangled up in her, feeling her heart beating against my head as my head was tucked into her chest. My hands would wrap around her body and our legs would be on top of the other's. God, I miss those days. I miss the feeling of constant love and the feeling of being safe. Now, its just a distant memory that I can only dream of.