33rd birthday part one.

Barcelona, Spain

February 01, 2022

Sex is an agreement of bodies, not of souls... it is a pact where words are superfluous and passion underlies, it is pain, it is wild... it is an open wound that will never heal... it is a trap where only the weak suffer... they fall and fall again...

-"When we got to the room I began to kiss him very slowly, then in the middle of the kisses I slid my right hand over his back, the white linen shirt began to get in the way and my fingers were between the fabric and the skin, with my fingers I walked on his back until I reached his waist and put my hands inside his jeans... I felt the fabric of his briefs and managed to feel the hair on his hips... my beard rubbed against his and my erection was really powerful...

I kept kissing him, eating his mouth with soft bites, I remember his almost perfect smile, his full lips, his olive eyes and his beard... he began to unbutton my shirt, with his lips on mine, very slowly he devoured my neck and her hands were already on my penis, she touched me with tact and love, with the care of a child with a new toy...

"-Fuck me like an animal! - He told me with his deep voice, I threw him on the bed on his back and violently lowered his pants, I began to bite his round hip, toned and white as snow, slide my chin in between and with my tongue I made him moan... then without scruples or compassion I raped him like an animal... I covered his mouth with my hand so that his screams would not be heard in the next room... I pushed so hard that I felt how the walls of his anus contracted and he moaned with pleasure and pain, I fucked him like this for minutes with soft and balanced movements... but then strong, very strong... he couldn't move, he was subjected to me, I felt his pain, but asked for more...."

that first conversation two or three hours earlier:

-Hello

-Hi how are things?

-Well, where are you?

-Barcelona, in a bar near the beach, and you?

-at the beach with some friends...

-What are you looking for?

-Whatever, today is my birthday!!!

.

It was my third day in Barcelona, and I was sitting drinking a martini in a bar near the beach, thinking about what I had experienced during the last few months, about me, about my boyfriend, about my family, about my loneliness and about that day, I didn't want to think about anything; I was three hours away from my birthday I felt more alone than ever, but excited as if the world was going to end that day, I had been playing around for a while and I still didn't feel like taking any other steps... I just laughed like a kid in the in the middle of a game, a kid a few hours shy of his thirty-third birthday.

-Hey What are you doing?

- Nothing, I drink a martinni and you?

-My friends have already left.... What do you want to do?

-I don't know, how did I tell you, it's my birthday, so I don't know.

-How rich, are you alone?

-Yes

-Do you have a photo?

-Yes, and you?

Waiter!! another please! - I had already had five martinni's, I had decided to spend my birthday alone to not think about anything, to feel free and for that I invented that I had to spend a full week in Barcelona for company matters, I wanted to fuck the world that day , I wanted to feel the pleasure of the forbidden, the pleasure of freedom and perversion... the pleasure of subduing or being subdued, the pleasure of desire made pain, made flesh... made suffering in the face of unknown lovers ... without soul, without hurry... but with a lot of desire!

When the waiter arrived with the drink I had ordered, I thought he was a bit sexy, and the look between my legs showed that he was not entirely indifferent to him, I just looked at him and said thank you... without noticing that I had liked it. the way he looked at me; I didn't want to think about anything, it didn't matter if someone was looking at me or talking through any of the apps.

It was already a little after seven at night and you already had several drinks on your mind, I needed to go to the hotel room to change and then go out to continue my solitary celebration... I paid the bill and quickly left the place where I was , I looked at my cell phone and discovered that they had written to me at least fifteen minutes ago:

Multiple photos:

In the first photo I only saw the back of a snow-white man, with hair in the groin area, marked abdomen and strong shoulders, it was noticeable that he was naked, but the intimate area was not visible, nor the face, only a neck semi long from which hung a gold chain with a crucifix, you could also see part of the raised arms and hair is the armpits, that excited me a bit!.

In the second photo, it was evident that it was the same body, although you could only see the abdomen and the white briefs, you could see an erect and very appetizing penis...

-That rich man - answer! - What are you looking for?

-Sex

-Where are you? You appear ten meters away!

-In the corner, near the pharmacy, and you?

-I'm going there, I'm passing by to go to the hotel. How do I recognize you?

I'm in a white button down shirt, jeans and red tennis shoes, tall with a beard.

-I already saw you.

When I saw him, I wanted to kiss him, he was a really beautiful man, he had big olive-colored eyes, a well-groomed beard and a well-cared body.

-Hello, I'm Romeo, nice to meet you- I extended my hand

-I'm Marco, you're very handsome man, what do you have in mind?

-Fuck you like an animal!-and I laughed out loud.

-Do you have where?

-Just follow me, it's the hotel across the street.

-Do you want me to accompany you?

-Of course!

We entered the hotel and then the elevator, I pressed the button to the 21st floor and I felt like I was getting turned on, I wanted to kiss him but I knew there were two cameras watching us, I looked into his eyes and laughed- I want to fuck you all fucking night !

-After I fucked him the first time, I forced him to eat my cock, we both sweated and began to take everything off until we were in boxers, his briefs were small and white, I had some brief-type boxers although shorter in dark blue lycra , he began to kiss me all over, and he went down to my cock, he told me that he wanted me to cum on him and with his sweat and saliva he wet my balls.

Then she rode me like a bitch and started to move so good that I only felt my penis go in and out in the middle of her wetness!!!

..

We held each other for a while, then we slept for like an hour..

-Do you want to have dinner?- It's your birthday and I want to invite you! Or do you have other plans?

-Do you want to bathe with me?, there is a bathtub!!

-I'll take a bath with you, if we go out to dinner.

-Sure Uncle! I think you are my birthday present.

In the bathtub full of foam, we kissed many times as if we were lifelong boyfriends, I felt happy, comfortable and excited; he told me that he wanted to continue seeing me and that he actually liked being with me.

It was almost midnight...