Heights

You woke up the next day and the first person you saw was Xiao Kai and the first thing you saw was his lovely face. You smiled as his sleeping face and gave him a kiss on the forehead. You got up from your bed without realizing the tiny smile on his face. You grabbed your phone that was charging. You unplugged it and almost dropped your iPhone6 Plus on the floor.

"Wow, be careful there beauty." said Xiao Kai he quickly caught your phone. He then wrapped his arms around your waist once again.

Normally that would make you blush or smile but it didn't. You covered your mouth with your delicate hands as tears streamed down your face. Xiao Kai realized something was wrong and you knew he did from the frown he had.

"What's wrong? "asked Xiao Kai with a serious face and his arms still around your waist.

You pointed to your phone weakly, still scared from the message. When Xiao Kai saw the message, his eyes widened. He knew it was your real parents who sent that message but he still didn't think it was a good time for you to know.

"It's okay. You're fine. I'm here."said Xiao Kai in a comforting tone and stroked your hair.

"Xiao Kai! Help me. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to leave my family."you said as you turned around and sank into Xiao Kai's comforting hug. Your head was against his chest but it didn't matter anymore. You could hear his heartbeat and it was beating fast. At times like these, you would like to hear a calm heartbeat but he didn't provide you with one. It was better if he didn't provide you with one because that way, you can tell that he cares. That he is nervous and scared for you.

"Your hug are great but your heartbeats aren't."you teased trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

"Hey. I can't help it okay. My little angel without wings is crying and this pair of wings isn't happy about it."replied Xiao Kai while pouting.

You blushed and looked away. You hugged him again but tighter than the first time.

"I don't want to leave you."you whispered as you took in a deep breath.

"You don't have to. I would always go after you. No matter how put of reach you are. "said Xiao Kai hugging you back.

"So there's where the two of you are."said Wang Yuan as he suddenly slammed the door open. You immediately blushed and pulled away from Xiao Kai.
"What's wrong?"asked Wang Yuan. You were shocked to see how he could follow up with the situation.

You just looked at the cold floor as Xiao Kai told Wang Yuan that he would talk to him about this later. Want Yuan nodded with a serious face before leaving with Xiao Kai. They told you to go downstairs after you're ready.

You just realized from that moment that Wang Yuan might have a deeper mind than all of you. He might now what was happening better than you. You shrugged it off thinking,

"Nahh. This is Wang Yuan we are talking about. He can't possibly know. Can he? "

You snapped put of it and took a cold shower to freshen yourself out. You put on some casual clothing and went downstairs.

"Hey. So what did you want to talk about?"you asked as you tilted your head with a bright smile like as if nothing happened.

"Are you okay? "asked Qian Xi as he looked at you with a concerned look.

"Yeah. I'm fine as long as I'm with the three of you. "you replied with another wide grin.

"About that. Mason dropped by just now saying that he would pick you up tonight to head over somewhere."said Wang Yuan and your eyes widened.