Chapter-1

Time:   10:07 AM

Place:  Outside Your House

You had just gotten out of your house to go to college. It was a Sunday but you needed to submit some projects so, you were going there. You saw some cute flowers and started taking pictures of them when your phone started ringing. You pulled it out from your back pocket to see that it was a call from Jimin, your bestfriend. You answered your phone.

Jimin: WHERE ARE YOU, Y/N? ARE YOU IN PUBLIC!?

Y/N: Uh I am on my way to college. I needed to submit some stuff. What's the matter? Why do you sound so-

Jimin: Y/N, go back to your house and lock yourself inside. Don t go anywhere. I'm on my way. Don t worry and don t panic. 

Y/N: Why!? What's wrong?? What happened! Jimin, you re scaring me....

Jimin: Y/N... check your phone.. You haven't checked Social Media yet... Just don t worry, I m here for you and I m coming.

You started heading back as Jimin told you because you trusted him. If Jimin sounded that panicked, there must be something.. You checked your phone and were instantly flooded with texts and notifications. What was going on....? You clicked on one of the links shared to you and it directed you to an article which left you speechless.

? You clicked on one of the links shared to you and it directed you to an article which left you speechless

What the fvck......

One Day Earlier

Place: XXX Cafe in Gye-dong

You were sitting in the cafe, waiting for Jimin. You were supposed to take pictures for your Instagram page. Jimin was a photography major student in the same University as you. You were a Sociology major. You were a Instagram influencer with over 75K followers on your page. You used to just upload random pictures to make memories but after some time, you gained a lot attention and hence, you become an "Instagram Influencer". You still just uploaded pictures for yourself. Instagram was like your daily diary. You were saving your memories there. And right now, you were in a cafe to take pictures for it. BUT WHERE WAS JIMIN?

You looked around and appreciated the beautiful decor of the cafe to distract yourself. The ambience was soft and homely. Very posh. You took a picture of the decor and instantly added to your Instagram story. Some people tell you that you were too much into Social Media but you enjoyed it. So, as long as it didn't hurt anyone, it was fine, right?

As soon as you added the Story, you were flooded with texts, asking you who you were meeting with and which cafe you were at

As soon as you added the Story, you were flooded with texts, asking you who you were meeting with and which cafe you were at. You smiled and started scrolling through the page. There were thousands of likes and comments which always made you happy. You were grateful that so many people liked you.

Your Instagram page was a mess full of pictures but it was your mess

Your Instagram page was a mess full of pictures but it was your mess. You scrolled and read a few comments when you got a text from Jimin. 

You slumped back into your seat

You slumped back into your seat. Now, how were you supposed to take pictures by yourself. You had put in so much effort into your outfit and makeup, you couldn't just go back home! Maybe you could take selcas but they wouldn't do justice to this cafe s wonderful decor. Not to mention you had spent hours to find this gemstone like cafe. You scratched your head , trying to figure out what to do when a tall stranger walked into the cafe with a big DSLR camera in hand.

You watched as the tall stranger scurried off to the washroom area. After some time, he came out and looked around. You saw him quietly giving order at the counter and taking a seat in the corner. You put your friendliest smile and walked to where the stranger was sitting, leaving your bag and coffee in your seat.

Y/N: Can I sit here? If you don't mind?

The stranger nodded without making eye contact. He was covered in black and almost all of his face was covered with either his mask or his bangs. Must be an introvert. Some photographers are like that.. Without minding his mask, you smiled at him. He just bowed his head in response. He was probably smiling back at you under his mask?

Y/N: I know it's abrupt and i'm basically a stranger but can I ask you a favor?

Stranger: Uh sure? Although i'm not sure if I can help you?

Y/N: Oh, you can definitely help me! I'm actually here to take pictures. A mini photoshoot if you wanna say but see, my rude friend who was supposed to take my pictures couldn't make it. And I couldn't help but notice that you had a camera with you. So, you are obviously good with cameras. So, can you please, please, please take a few pictures of me?

You saw the stranger raise an eyebrow at you. As if judging you for any potential threats. After his 'scan', he looked around as if looking for someone. Sighing, he agreed with a small "sure". Oh, he was definitely an introvert.... Cute...