The Broke "Lord" of Cows

*possible swearing warning*

"Come and get a drink at Bottles of Bliss!" A man with horns and white hair with small patches of black hair shouted.

However no customers were coming.

"I am gonna run out of business soon if this keeps up" The horned man sighed.

"Hey Lowlife!" Someone shouted. "I heard you were going bankru-"

"Yes i know" the horned man named Lowlife interrupted them "That new place is taking all of my customers!!" Lowlife said angrily.

"Well what can you do about it your not gonna try to sabotage them like you did with the other small businesses right?" The other said

"Min that's actually a good ide-"
"Don't even think about it you stupid cow"
"You had a good idea for once and you decided to ruin it"
"I came here because i wanted to mock you besides if you want to get caught go ahead i'll be going now"
"Okay kid you don't even have a job."
"Actually i do and i bet i am even richer than you"
"Haha sure kid! Good luck on that."

Lowlife leaves the scene."Haha min really thinks they are richer than me I'll show them!" He talks to himself.

"Hmmm what is the fastest way for me to earn my fortune back should i rob a bank-no i heard they tightened security since the last time they were broken into." Lowlife continues to mutter while walking in a empty street.

"Arghhh all of these ideas are pointless." He screams in anger until a poster flew onto his face.
"Stupid poster."

"A tournament huh i am not participating in some shitty tournament." He tears up the poster into pieces.

He continues walking until he reached the main city. He goes to an amusement park It was very crowded at the entrance. Not wanting to stay in line just for a ticket he sneaks past the entrance not alerting any of the guards.

"Ah what a wonderful place i haven't in one of these since ever" Said with a mischievous smile however whatever his plans were it was quickly interrupted by a group of people that snuck past the guards though they also alerted the guards.

"Aw shoot these amateurs ruined my plan the guards are definitely gonna notice"

"Get out of the way" one of the members of the group said to Lowlife who was blocking the path.

"Haha no." Lowlife delivers a punch to the guy instantly knocking him out. "How about you guys get better at sneaking past the guards anyways i am off too bye"

"Hey you aren't getting away with this!" One of the guy's friends tried to punch him. Lowlife dodged the punch with ease then counter attacked the others also ambushed him. Though he also easily dodged their poorly coordinated attacked. While dodging every attack he noticed that the guy he previously knocked out woke up was running away "Well he is the only reasonable person in this group of amateurs." He thought to himself.

Noticing the guards were getting close their attacks he decides to tell. "Hey your little friend already ran away" The group stopped to look back. He uses this as an opportunity to get away without any one of them following him.

A few seconds later the group noticed that the horned man was already gone but before they could run they get caught by that guards.

Lowlife was watching them from a distance. "What were those guys thinking they knew that they alerted the guards but still fought me for "revenge" even when they saw i knocked their friend out with a single punch"

"I was hoping to pickpocket some people there but oh well there's always another time."

"I still need to get my money back that tournament is good option" he thinks back to the poster. "I'm confident in my strength but i think it's best to leave that for the last resort"

He keeps that in mind as he goes back to his bar. Seeing an extremely tall man even taller than himself with a small dragon on his shoulder.

"Oh customers ahem"

"Welcome to Bottles of Bliss"