"Curios"

"Yassss bitch!" I exclaimed, celebrating the news as we sang and twerked.
"We got the last two first class tickets to Miami!" yelled my bestfriend Dani as she smacked me on the ass.
Dani has always been my boss friend. She's on whatever im on whenever im on it. She's lit as hell and pretty as hell just like me. We both got twin G wagons & mansions next door to eachother and have always been close. Its getting hot outside so we both agreed to put our businesses on hold and celebrate a well deserved trip! It just HAPPENED to be spring break in Miami so you know we out here with the vibes!

 Its getting hot outside so we both agreed to put our businesses on hold and celebrate a well deserved trip! It just HAPPENED to be spring break in Miami so you know we out here with the vibes!

"Ugh finally we landed!" Dani sighed.
"Girl you cant complain about getting drunk on a flight" I laughed. "Lets just get to our airbnb and shower"
"Wowwwww" we awed at the beautiful 3 story mega mansion she booked. My bestie is literally the best!
The decor was sexy as hell and there was a 10ft deep pool and hot tub in the back yard.
As we are getting ready to shower, we're both tipsy and hot. (Well if that wine had her feeling as good as it had me) I know im sexy and I know she's gorgeous but I didn't expect to gaze at her breasts as she slid off her laced bra. They were perfect and golden as she is.. perky with the perfect jiggle. And I guess she caught me staring because before i knew it she had grabbed be my the neck and tongued my ass down. I still cant believe I liked that kiss that much. Its like i never knew that I needed it so bad! A fire lit up in my pussy instantly but I stopped it because I wasnt sure about anything in that moment. I was shocked! As the night went on we tried to ignore it but deep down inside, we knew that our pussies were throbbing. After leaving the Airbnb we met up with some Zoes we knew to get us some exotic weed and got high as hell in the rental. Eventually we found this lit ass strip club with all the big booty pretty titty fine in the face bitches who bring out all the D boys. As soon as we arrive we taking shots of Dusse back to back as we dance and sing along to the songs the dj's spinning. Just enjoying one another, this tall sexy dark thick stripper walkea up on us and offers a dance. We instantly accept and we had a good time with her all night; she actually ended up being cool as hell. I respect the hustle and not to mention her perfect body and smile. Her name was Bri.

Bri gasped as i accidentally touched her pussy while she gave me a private lap dance. I was pleased to feel that it was wet and gushy; she was excited. I had already been caressing her the whole time so that would explain that. Finishing up the dance, Dani and I plan to leave. Unbeknownst to her, me and Bri had just had a moment in the back.
So here her friendly ass goes. "Bri how would you like to come with us?! we got 8 extra bedrooms and only two of us!"
"I would love that!" Exclaimed Bri. "Only if I can bring my friend Alana though. She's lit as hell and it wouldnt be a party without her!"
Well it turns out that Bri was right. Alana was the life of the party! She brought the music, she ordered food, she brought ecstasy, and little did we know she brought cameras and vibrators! See, what Bri failed to tell us is that Alana was a freak. She loved women and everything about women.

As the night went on we were all feeling ourselves

As the night went on we were all feeling ourselves. Before i knew it the ecstasy went straight to my pussy and i was so fucking horny. It felt like my pussy was about to jump outta my pants. After turning up and listening to hype music, we decide to turn on something but subtle. "Alexa play "Jhene Aiko- Pussy Fairy"
by this time its hot as hell and we stripping into panties and bra. I wind my hips in a circle pop this pussy foward and then poke out this fat ass while i arched my back to the beat. "Fuck! what you doing with all this?!" Alana said as she smacked me on the ass. I laughed. "Girl dont play with me im with that foreal.
"Aaliyah!!" Dani screamed from the bedroom
I ran in and she was being dramatic, just wanted me to unclip her bra in the back.
"click!" it pops as i slowly and softly remove her bra straps from both sides. we both admired her beautiful breasts in the mirror as i began to feel on them. soft and pillowy they were. "Go ahead and have your way with me. I know you have feeling what I have." Dani whispered to me.
I gazed at her before i slid down, taking one of her titties in my mouth. I didnt stop there I kept going, kiss from her belly button to her thighs, teasing her while im on my knees. I couldnt help myself from going down on her while she was already naked. I finally reach her soft, pretty, wet pussy. I greet it with a light kiss to her clit. I put my face in it and swirled my tongue around on her flesh. She tasted so fucking good.
"Omg nobody invited us to the party" said Bri.
she immediately walks over to me and pushes me on the bed and spread my legs gently. She started by sucking my clit and slurping my lips, shaking her head back and fourth and even put her index and middle fingers in my pussy as she sucked my clit like a vaccum cleaner. Im loving this shit more than i ever knew. I look over and Dani is eating Alana's pussy off the bone, while Alana's playing with Dani's pussy with a vibrator. That shit turned me on so bad because they were both sexy and it was just something about being attracted to my best friend, and being in the same room while we were both being pleased. We moaned loud as fuck as we looked one another in the eye. I rose up and something took over me because i took control! I grabbed Bri, i threw her on the bed and spread her legs wide. I was impressed to see that she enjoyed eating this pussy because her's was just as wet. It was the perfect creamy pussy for me. I spread my legs and arched my back as i sat down and our pussies met. Clit to Clit. I held on to her leg as i began to stroke her pussy. I know she felt this fat ass clapping while we scissored. we rocked the bed back and fourth as we looked over and Dani & Alana were Tribbing! There was cum dripping all over the place in that room. it was so fucking hot and became even more real when i realized the cameras were rolling. that's right. Alana recorded us.
We then joined as one. I laid on my back while Alana sat on my face and rode it with all her juices splashing on me while Dani rode my pussy so hard. both of our pussies grinding up against one another with all our wet juices was a sensation that i had never felt before but knew i wanted again. "Fuck!" she yelled while Bri played with herself and vibrator in front of the camera. "Ahhh" i moaned while Dani fucked me good. I was trying to focus on eating Alana's pussy but Dani made me cum so fucking hard! no man had ever fucked me like this. I couldnt believe this was happening! Alana And Dani followed my lead as i joined Bri in front of the camera and we all squirted with our vibrators. We showered and took our drunk asses to bed.
We all wake up the next morning with wet throbbing pussies and instantly get turned on again and start going crazy fucking eachother, eating eachother and caressing one another. After we're done we drop them off at the airport because they were traveling dancers. As Dani and I are getting dressed to go for brunch and mimosas I get a text from Alana. it read "Shit Aaliyah! Our bags were stolen and it had the camera with our sex tapes on it!" Follow for part 2