Prologue

After a long time of practising, Zandile can now fly perfectly. "If only I knew how to fulfil my dreams through these powers" she says to herself. She decides to fly away from home to test her new powers, meeting all type of people along the way but mostly are just ordinary humans. As time goes by, just as she is going back home she sees three boys who look just about the same age as her. She taunts them as she is feeling proud because she will fly and they will not get her.

As she starts to fly away, she notices that this boy with a black shirt has been reserved while others were attacking her with stones. Nonetheless she tells herself that he is just an ordinary human, no one is above her. "Even if you fly higher, you can't be faster than me. I will get you!!" The boy adamant as ever. However to Zandile he is speaking nonsense as no one is faster than her now. She continues to fly until she feels a slight tap on her left wing, turning back to see the same boy. Indeed he is speaking the truth when he says he will get her but what Zandile sees comes as a shock.

The boy cannot fly. He can stretch his body and be a giant, even up to Zandile's flying level "See, I got you" he smirks at Zandile who's mouth is now wide open.

Despite their first encounter, these two are inseparable. They spend time together and learn a lot from each other.

"I'm glad I met you ,someone with the same curse as me" Zandile whispers to him as she drifts off to sleep, tired of the chasing game they were playing the whole day.