𝖎. I hate, hate, hate him!

" This is why his motherdoesn't love him! "

doesn't love him! "

" This is why his motherdoesn't love him! "

LANA KUZNETSOVA was so over him. Right? Right. She had spent countless nights obsessing over him and his actions, only for him to bail on her when she needed him most. And guess what? She was determined to give revenge. She didn't believe in all of that 'forgive and forget' shit, she wanted to make him understand how much he hurt her. For all she knows, he's off in the Bahamas living his best life! (He probably isn't, but still.)

        And so, Lana awoke full of rage.

        She dreamt of the man she hated. No, not Patrick from 5th grade, but Jess Mariano. She dreamt that he was in fact in the Bahamas, but without her and instead with some random fake blonde having the time of his life. How rude! It put her in a terrible mood—even worse than normal. And her bad mood only got worse after her mother banged on the poster clattered door at stupid-o'clock-in the morning.

        "Honey? Run down to the shops for me would you? I would go but you're my daughter, it's like your legal obligation to do the shit I don't want to do. Anyways, the list is on the table with some money. Wake up!" These orders and demands are what awoke the sleeping beauty that morning. Lilith, preferably Lily, was a strong, charismatic woman. It was like she was able to make anyone smile, no matter what. Although, on the morning of a Saturday, she will not get a smile out of her eldest daughter. No matter what. She's tried and tried but to no avail.

        Practically crawling out of her double bed (which was decorated in hot pink linen), Lana cursed her mother with around twenty different swear words, and got to work on her regular routine of tripping over the clothes on the floor, attempting to make her bed, and getting a nice strong coffee.

        She laid on her dark oak wood floors for around 5 minutes until she managed to pick herself up and onto her chair in front of her vanity to stare at herself for another 5 minutes, she's a regular. She didn't bother with makeup, usually, she did though. Lana had finally gotten ready with a simple recreation of yesterday's morning, it was like a continuous-time loop.