the willow madain

So basicly dream was a girl the goddess of life, peace, order and the gardian of the willow, the ruler and protector of the server. He was betrayed by a mortal that he loved. they cut down his willow (the soure of his and the servers magic) The server turnd in to a waist land. Dream using the last bit of magic/power he had ,created a barria ,and created what we call the dream smp ,but there was consicwenses to his actions and he went in to a deep sleep. When he woke up after 200+ years he desided to become a boy so he wont get hert again (not that it worked he still ended up being hert again) then he meet the smp members ,got adopted by puffy (foolish older brother au (even tho dream is older then him by 200+ years because of him being in a coma) ) Is a great brother figure for the minors manly Tommy and Ranboo.

Then nightmare(dreams older twin brother ,the god of chaos,destruction and mayhem got corrupted (by the egg(the corruption that spread around the server(the smp members -techno,Phil,bad,karl and Wilbur don't know a bout the corruption or dreams history/story it was erazed/forgoten))) and started to control dream ,thus the wars started. Long story short dreams in prison.

Ships:
Dreamnoblade
Skeppy X bad
That's it I think

Other:
MamaDream
Trans dream
Dream with wings?(maby)
Mama puffy
Brother au
(Blobs can take on human forms ,just like dream can take in blob form)

....that's it I think idk
Anyways enjoy and have an amazing day/afternoon/night
Love u all
( ◜‿◝ )♡