51(s4e16)

I hated lying to sweet pea he was mourning our friend yet he was in the bunker. I hope he would forgive me.

Me Cheryl and v watched and Archie and Betty walked down the halls hand in hand together.

We brought FP, Charles, jellybean, Alice, our sister, Archie's mom into our plan. Because Archie went rouge jellybean is super smart and our sister snoops to much.

We needed to find evidence to pin on them fast. I needed to tell sweet pea but I promised I wouldn't. I couldn't sleep at night anymore knowing I was keeping this big lie from him.

Jug was going to reveal himself to the stonies.

How everyone who received a contract for a book had to kill someone. Moose was supposed to be the next victim but mr chipping couldn't deal with the guilt and pushed him out on Halloween when he was supposed to be murdered as jug was locked away in a coffin. Mr chippings couldn't deal with the guilt so he killed himself. Which his wife told us how he could sleep anymore and how he has been drinking a lot more. But jug was circling the truth so he got the contract to put a target on his back. Donna led Betty away, Bret led jug into the woods where Joan hit him with a rock which his beanie kept him alive. Jonathan was supposed to check jugs pulse. He failed. After Betty was drugged and led to jug. They went back to the party where they ran into us.

They told us where to go. Archie gave jug cpr and he came back to life that's where we developed our plan.

He didn't wake up for 36 hours which is why we actually thought Betty did it until Betty called Charles and Charles helped us and met us with a fbi med van where they took him. Charles made us burn our clothes and clean up the scene. So we did that. Betty called Charles to hypnotized her and that's how we found out she had just been drugged. Once jug awoke he filled us in on the rest.
Dr curdle jr fake I'd a body as jug because he was also in on it.

Dupont killed his original secret society members.

Because they all knew he stole the Baxter book from Jughead grandpa and after building a multi million dollar Empire off of them. He got scared that someone would talk. So he killed them making them all look like accidental deaths.

Cut brakes
Tampered with fuselages
Compromised oxygen tanks

Until there was one person left. Jugheads grandpa who disappeared into the wind.

One of the people he killed went to see jugheads grandpa before he died and told him how dupont killed the other two.

Weird how just two days after him who was an expert diver drowned in shallow water.

So that's why he took off on FP collecting evidence on dupont for killing his friends.

The question is if moose was to be the next victim why was Jughead also invited.

Jughead was the bait to lure his grandpa out of hiding so dupont could end it once and for all.

After finding out what they did to Jughead his grandpa was more than happy to help take dupont and his evil stonies down for good.

After finding evidence at duponts house connecting him to the murders of his friends. Jugheads grandpa got the satisfaction of arresting him.

He threw himself out the same window chippings did like a coward.

And after that it was easy to get the rest besides Joan who had diplomat immunity and left the country.

Donna tried to pin everything on Bret but Charles wasn't falling for it.

Bret tried to challenge Charles and blackmail him into reducing his sentence a lot to just community service or Jughead and Betty's sex tape would be released.