comfort.

Closing the door behind you, finally stepping into your comfort zone. Your house. 

Today was a rough day for you. Things didn't really work to your accord which had you frustrated and tired. More importantly, you felt angry at yourself because you knew doing a start-up business would be hard, yet you were already getting tired over such small inconveniences. 

Self doubt was high in your mind. 

Sighing, you plopped down onto your sofa and threw your head back. "You are back sweetie?" Yoongi came out of the room with a robe and pjs on. 

"Hmm…" You said, closing your eyes. He came from behind and gave you a peck on your forehead, "You look tired, go take a shower and get freshened up." Listening to him, you stood and padded your way to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, you came out of the bathroom with your pjs on. Closing the door behind, you turned around to see Yoongi standing there with his hands wide open. 

You smiled and walked towards him and wrapped your hands around him, taking in the warmth and comfort that you really needed at that moment. 

"I love you, you know that right? I will be always here for you to listen to you. Whatever you are going through, we will go through it together. I will never leave your side darling." He  whispered softly near your ears, making you almost tear up due to the overwhelming feelings. 

"Let's go to bed and you tell me all about it, okay?" He said while picking you up. You slightly jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist as he walked towards the bed.

After laying you down, he went to the other side of the bed and kept his arm below your head and played with your hair with the other. 

You told him everything. From things not going the way they were supposed to go to you doubting your capability to make your business big and better. He listened to everything silently while humming. After saying everything, he turned you around and hugged you tightly. You reciprocated.

"Sometimes things don't go our way and that's totally fine. Life is tough and we eventually have to go through it. It will always throw challenges in our way, it's up to us how we overcome it. Starting a business alone is not a small deal and it takes a lot of guts to do that. And the fact that you did it just shows how brave and strong you are. You are amazingly strong-willed, love. Don't let small inconveniences like this make you feel otherwise. You will be able to get through it. Don't worry. After every winter, there is a beautiful spring waiting for you. You can do it, just hang in there okay?" Yoongi said and you let your tears flow down your cheeks.

He didn't stop you from crying because he knew you needed that release of emotions.

After a while, you calmed down and kissed him deeply. "What great deed did I do in my past life to deserve an angel like you?" you asked. He chuckled and replied "you existing is the greatest deed for me, love."

"