Muzan Kibutsuji (SMUT)

(hi guys im ari and soz if theres any spelling mistakes or bad grammar english isnt my first language :D)

TW: degrading, a bit kinky, cursing, hitting, uh i think thats it but yeah BEWARE

Sure, he was the demon king after all, but i loved him.

His beautiful red eyes, his sickly pale skin, his curly hair, everything about him made me smile foolishly.

Sure, he had driven his previous wives to suicide but to me, he was different, it's as if he actually liked me.

When I first met him he was cold and emotionless, but then he started becoming nicer to me.

And the day finally came, he had asked me to be with him.

And that's how I became his demon queen.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We could only go out at night when no one was around, we couldn't go out in the day and that was fine by me

but that night, that one precious night,  is one that i cant forget.

He was so gentle yet rough

He slowly placed me on the bed and started kissing me, going from my lips to my neck, then he started sucking and then biting, he tried to be gentle but he failed, leaving slight bite marks on the spot, then he sat me up and took off my clothes slowly, like as if he was opening a gift.

he leaned me back again and started leaving a trail of kisses starting at the spot where he was biting before, to my breasts. 

He then started sucking on my right nipple, while the other one was being twisted by his fingers.

I wished this moment never ended, but it did, and for a good cause.

I was whimpering and trying to hold in my moans, but i was failing.

"If you dont let those sweet noises out for me i will force them out" The red eyed demon king said, stopping all activity with my breasts.

he started a new trail of kisses from my breasts to my lower stomach, with each kiss i was blushing harder and harder, and with each kiss he was getting closer and closer to my private area. 

he finally stopped when his lips where close to my pussy, then he looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

then he proceeded to start licking me, slowly at first as if his tongue was exploring every inch of my private, he picked up quickly and knew the spots that made me squirm and moan the most, he kept on abusing my clit with his tongue while digging his nails on my thighs

"was that too much for you darling?" he said, giving me a small smile, then he laughed and started taking off his clothes.

i gasped at how big it was, i wasn't complaining tho.

he started kissing me again as he slowly pressed his dick against my entrance, almost as if he was teasing me, making me want him more.

i begged for him to be inside of me, i wanted him so badly

i was desperate at this point, i needed him bad and right now, i wanted to be connected to him, i wanted to feel with him, i just wanted him and nothing else at that very moment.

He kept on rubbing himself against me, while looking down at me and smiling, his shirt was still on, i didnt dare to move so i just looked at the shirt hungrily.