Blue Flannel || Chapter IV

Ron's POV:

I woke up in what I thought was my own bed at Francine's house, but when I opened my eyes I realized the sheets where white and not black like mine at 'home'

First I didn't think anything of it, maybe Francine had changed my sheets or maybe I did when I was drunk but just forgot. The sheets also smelled nice, like a strange flower kind of smell suddenly I realized I wasn't in my own bed and sat up in a panic.

"CARL!" I suddenly heard Rick grunt and I looked up, right at him. "What?" Carl walked out of the bathroom behind Rick shirtless with wet hair and a wet torso, dang he looked attractive. What the fuck Ron?

"Why is there a shirtless Ron in your bed?" Rick asked Carl as I rubbed my head before storming to the bathroom to puke, dang this headache was going to kill me. "He-" Carl started and I knew he was gonna cover up the fact that I had been  drunk even though it was clear due to me smelling like whisky and cigarettes. 

"I was drunk and he helped me." I said, cleaning up my face before flushing the toilet. "Alright." Rick said, glaring weirdly at me in an angry way before leaving. "Thanks." I mumbled walking up to a now fully dressed Carl as he threw a blue flannel at me. "You puked on your hoodie." He smiled a bit, giving me a careful bump on my arm as he put on his hat.

A while went by and I realized how good the flannel smelled, just like carl. I had head home where I got Francine all mad when I told her what happened. "That's why you smell like cigarettes and whisky? Jesus Christ Ron get a hang of yourself!" She grunted before shutting the front door with a bang, heading to work.

"Fuck." I grunted when I realized I left my guitar at Carl's but before I got out Carl stood outside with it. "Just wanted to return this to you, you have a nice voice!" Carl smiled as he handed me the guitar and I motioned for him to come inside. "Thanks man." I mumbled closing the door, feeling my stomach flip around a few times before smiling and putting  the guitar down.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I grunted, still having the worst headache ever. Carl agreed and I put on The Shining.

After the movie Carl headed home and I went to help around in the gardens. "So, you and Carl seem closer than before." Tara mumbled as I was planting tomato plants. "No I hate his ass just as much as I used to." I grunted and she laughed a bit. "I don't think thats true Ron." She said throwing me a garden tool.

...