Period

Here's the first imagine! Hope yall like it!!

Y/N POV
I rolled over once again, not being able to get comfortable. Stupid cramps. I can't get any sleep!! I'm ready to get this stupid week over with!!

Hopefully all the tossing and turning I'm doing, doesn't wake Niall up. He was insanely tired when we went to bed last night and he could use several more hours of sleep.

"Are you okay y/n?" Niall said in a voice of pure sleep. "Yeah I'm fine babe. Just cramps. Go back to sleep Ni, I'll be fine." I said wide awake. "I'll go get you some advil princess." Niall said getting out of the bed. "Thanks Ni." "You're welcome princess! Lets go back to sleep yeah?" "Sounds amazing!" I said moving closer to Niall.

He had one arm wrapped around me, and the other was rubbing my stomach. I had my head on his chest, slowly falling asleep listening to his slow and steady heart beat. Before I knew it, I was out!

Niall's POV
Y/N fell asleep not long after I layed back down in bed. I hate that she doesn't feel good. But that's what I'm here for, to help her feel better!! Once Y/N was asleep, I went back to sleep as well.

3rd persons POV
The rest of today, Niall and Y/N, spent it in bed, watching movies all day. Of course they both fell asleep during points of the movies, it was most definately expected! So needless to say, Y/N and Niall had a very relaxing day!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
A/N
I KNOW ITS SHORT AND IT SUCKED SORRY!!! IVE HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK LATELY!!!

LOVE YALL ✌🏼️
-Jesse