act 1

ARIELLA SIGHED AS she started to pack her things, to her getting a call from damon salvatore late at night was quite the surprise.

he never explained why he needed her but the deal was made and she was okay with it. she put her weapons in her bag such as knives, guns, wooden bullets, stakes, throwing stars and other deadly things.

she didn't need weapons as she was a vampire but it was still nice to know she could count on her weapons if her vampire side had problems.

she picked up her bags and keys and left her house, locking the door on the way out and when she looked ahead she saw a limo waiting for her.

"hello james, you know where to take me." ariella said as she got in and laid down.

"of course ma'am." james replied with a nod that ariella didn't see.

ariella then felt the vehicle move and she sighed, "this better be good damon."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"OH MY GOD." damon shrieked as soon as ariella ended the call.

"thank god! i've missed her." damon sighed as he started to dance.

elena sighed in annoyance as jealously grew in her stomach, "what's so special about her?"

damon suddenly stopped dancing and shock covered his face, "everything elena. she's my bestfriend."

elena rolled her eyes and huffed as damon stared at her in disbelief.

"ari is very important to both me and stefan and she can be very helpful." damon replied.

"why did she agree to it?" elena asked as she didn't think she would just agree to it without anything in return.

"that's not something you need to know elena." damon replied with a blank look on his face, elena felt her jaw drop a little but she stopped it before it fell all the way.

"she can help with the mikealsons but mostly stefan, she's very important to him." damon said as elena clenched her jaw.

"why is she so important to him?" elena asked and damon sighed.

"it's not my place to say but i will anyways, they've had a very passionate past." damon said as elena's eyes widened.

"they dated?" elena's eyebrows rose as damon nodded.

"very charming couple." damon said and elena felt sadness and jealousy in her heart.

about twenty minutes later they both heard a car outside and their head snapped to the door.

"oh my god the hot devil, she's outside." damon grinned and opened the door to see a limo.

"thank you james, have a good drive home." ariella smiled and james smiled back.

"have a good time here ariella, call me if you need me." james replied as he drove off.

ariella watched him drive off and turned around to see damon smiling at her.