~Broken will~

Shivering while her pupils extended rolling around the room finding any proof of her fantasy while Martha kept rubbing her palm.

"I swear I saw him" Agatha said through her quivering pale lips.

"Saw whom??" Martha asked sparing a worried glance at soundly sleeping Yn.

"Y-you d-d-d-dont understand!!"

"Hey first calm down. You know that I am here right?? Just try to let it out..... Saw who??"

"H-h-hhim..... H-he.... was t-there w-with o-our....."

"AGATHA!!!! Hey chill just say it !!"

"H-he and h-h-his....."

"It's alright don't say anything just calm down okay???"

"NO!!!! H-h-hhim...."

"Agatha leave it!!! "

"H-HE..... H-HIS h-h-hands were...."

"STOP!!!!"

"IT WAS LUCIFER!!!!!"

Martha stood up with her shaking legs as her ankle hit the side of the wooden table.

She stumbled over and fell back with her waist hitting an open drawer along her head hitting the mirror braking it in cripples.

The blood river out her skull to the side neck. Her eyes were wide open until she saw a dark shadow in the dark corner.

A red flame barely visible with a dark smile decorating his silver eyes.

"Huh??" The barely audible shivering voice spoke as Agatha broke out her trance running towards unconscious Martha.

Meanwhile yn shifted to the side feeling the need to wake up but out of a complete good she felt a tight embrace completely different then before.

Even more comforting.....

Even more heavens.....

Even more warm.....

Agatha looked at yn who was glowing under blue shadow???

But her priority was Martha before who was taking the breaths of death.

...................

Walking through the whole damn parade of demons he swing his silver locks as he marched through the parallel lines of big and small ones.

He smirked looking at the figure he wanted to meet sitting on the big red throne staring right through his dark orbs.

Apollo was looking up with his legs apart in his famous manspread looking even more tempting as he bit his lips.

Lucifer walked further stopping right infront of Taehyung's silent figure.

"Long time no see ??"

"Using mortal slangs??"

"Shut up and tell the right reason to call me!!"

"Calm down first and sit down let's sit and talk."

Instead of sitting at an old wooden chair Lucifer clicked his fingers and a light golden light emerged beneath his feets as he levitate a bit.

He crossed his leg over the other in air right at the Apollo's level.

Apollo just chuckled clutching onto his ring as Lucifer hissed.

"Stop doing that!! "

Apollo just smirked as he squeeze the ring tighter almost making his own finger bleeding.