Chapter 1

Light shone through the holes of the medicine den. Three'kit awoke and gently moved his left front leg, wincing at the pain that raged through the leg. Three'kit flinced as he sat up and smelled, he smelled herbs... He was still in the medicine den! The little kit looked up at Morning'dew as the medicine cat walked up to him. "Hey little kit! Is your paw feeling better?" The deep voice of the medicine cat asked. "Awh, you are already missing a leg, and now the other one hurts too! Poor young man." Three'kit growled as the medicine cat said that, he didn't like cats mentioning his right back leg missing, Three'kit didn't feel different, it was normal for him. "I am ok. My leg is ok. Everything is fine," Three'kit mewled. The 5 moons old kit walked, or actually, limped out of the medicine den, flinced at every step on his left side, he was so out of balance, but made his way to the nursery.

"Oh darling! Are you ok? Did Morning'dew already let you out of the den?" Snowy'snout worried, she was Three'kit's -and Grass'kit's- mother. "As I said! Everything is fine, no need to worry!" Three'kit growled but felt bad for lying to his mother, his leg actually hurted pretty much and he didn't think it was all right. Why he became injured? That happened yesterday...

*****

"Haha! Look at him! If he was bigger his THREE legs couldn't keep him up! Hah!" Wood'kit joked, Three'kit had enough of this! He always ignored Wood'kit and it was time Wood'kit payed for bullying him. Three'kit turned around and jumped on Wood'kit's back, immediately he got guilt feelings, Wood'kit was almost twice as big and twice as strong as him. Wood'kit growled and threw the light brown and white male kit off of his back, Three'kit landed on his paw and it cracked, he fell through and passed out of the pain.

*****

That's how he got injured, but watch out, Three'kit doesn't like talking about fights or games he lost. Three'kit limped up to his mother and layed in her paws, he whispered in her ear; "Mom, it hurts..." The kit puffed brought and closed his eyes.

Snowy'snout dragged Three'kit to the medicine den, again. "He isn't cured!" The white molly hissed. "Look, I didn't let him go, he said it was fine and just walked away." Morning'dew mewed back, calm. "Just let me get put his leg in a splint, it will help, I think his leg is just a bit bruised." The medicine cat followed, still calm. "Ok. Just be sure he is ok." Snowy'snout said reluctantly.

Snowy'snout had walked out as Morning'dew was putting Three'kit's leg in a splint; he put a stick on the kit's left front leg, Three'kit flinced with every touch but didn't say anything. Lastly Morning'dew wound cobweb around the stick and Three'kit's leg, it was finished and Three'kit immediately fell asleep as soon as he got a comfortable position where his leg didn't hurt.

__________

I am still working on the Clan info, so enjoy for now! Updates are gonna be there soon!!

Stay healthy and have a wonderful rest of your day/night!!

Hugs, Dew!! <33