Prologe

In a world with 90% of the world has abilities called quirks and 10% of them without any ability. One boy has seen the world for what's its truly is at the age of 4. The boy's name is Izuku Hanma and this is his story.

———————————————————————————

Inside a hospital it shows a four year old and a 3 year old child. The 3 year old is a girl with green hair with yellow highlights and the 4 year old a boy with red wavy hair, they are Izuku Yagi and Izumi Yagi and they are here for they quirk check up. As they are called into the  office and the doctor looked through the examination and finds that there is bad news and good news.

Dr: Hello Mrs Yagi there seems to be some bad and good news, which would you like to hear about first. He asked

Inko: The Bad news first If that is ok. She asked worryingly

Dr: It seems that your son Izuku will not be getting a quirk as it shows that he is Quirkless. He said

As Izuku heard this, he was in disbelief but it soon replaced with determination to because a Quirkless Hero. Inko was sadden that Izuku was quirkless, so the doctor went on to the good news.

Dr: As for the good news it seems that your daughter has a very strong telekinesis quirk with training, she will be able to lift 50x her own body weight in the future. He said

Inko quickly forgot about Izuku status and became overjoyed knowing that her daughter has a strong quirk, leaving poor Izuku shocked on how quickly his mother congratulated his little sister and forgot about him.

Time skip

It now skips to when the trio have reached their house as Izumi and runs in with with Inko carrying her and poor little Izuku was walking back slowly.

Toshi: Hello dear how was the appointment.

Inko: It was good Izumi here has a very strong telekinesis quirk and Izuku is quirkless. She said

Toshinori was saddened that his step son was wuirkless like he was but was overjoyed with his daughter gaining a very strong quirk.

Everyone since that day Izuku was neglected and ignored, at school he was teased, got into trouble a lot for no reason by the teachers and his little sister and his friends bully and beat him.