Rick x Negan (TWD) [REQUEST]

This request goes out to none other than my friend on this app for ages, owobigtuna who has been my friend on this app for 2-3 years. I'm sorry I'm just now getting to this, but I'm glad I'm able to write it for you now. So I hope you enjoy this.

Rick Grimes, the leader of his pack. Well, before he met Negan. Everything changed when Negan showed up. People died, turned in to Negan's bitches, even locked up Daryl for punching the bastard with his own free will over killing Glenn and Abraham. But when it came to Rick, Negan had the tiniest microscope of a soft spot for the former leader.

He would never, EVER, show his feelings to the guy unless absolutely NOBODY was around them. But one day he let his feelings overflow more than he should when he noticed Rick was hurt by Winslow the spiked walker zombie. Rick was hurt, stabbed a couple of times in different places. Negan was not having it at all. When he found that walker he pummeled that thing's head to the dirt where it should've remained in the first place.

Rick was coughing and sniffling a bit since he was seriously hurt, but thankfully wasn't bitten or he would have turned already and tried to killed Negan. He was in Negan's office where he was told to meet and Negan was taking care of Rick almost immediately. Rick was taken aback by Negan's sudden kindness and was wondering why he was helping him when he watched the guy beat his two friends to death with a baseball bat.

Rick was blushing a small bit, and Negan noticed that almost right away. He hides a blush that wanted to creep up on his cheeks and he helped Rick get patched up. It was silent until Negan decided to break it and ask what happened. "Rick, what happened to you out there? How did you get attacked by that thing?" He asked and Rick looked back at him.

"Well, I was forced to go against the thing in order to get food and supplies for my people back in Alexandria." He responded softly and Negan looked away. He was pissed. Very pissed. He didn't want Rick to go out there and get himself hurt because he is the only one that is supposed to do that. That was Negan's job and he will not tolerate that.

"Rick, I swear to fucking god you don't UNDERSTAND how FUCKING PISSED I am at you right now. I didn't want you to go out there and get yourself hurt. That is MY JOB. While you let some spiked asshole try to kill you without me knowing? You're out of your god damn mind." Negan hissed at Rick and the poor man just looked down in shame.

"I-...I'm sorry, Negan..." he said quietly and tried not to let any tears flow down his red cheeks. His eyes looked puffy and red since he was about to cry. But Negan, out of instinct, just pulled him close and sighed. "Rick...I'm sorry for yelling at you..." he said softly and those words took Rick by surprise. Negan was never sorry about anything. What the hell happened to him? Was he living a dream or nightmare?

Negan just gently took Rick by his chin and he stared in to his eyes for a couple of seconds before he gained a soft expression over his face. "Rick..." he rubbed his cheeks and leaned in a bit and kissed Rick right on the lips. No strings attached, nothing. Rick was surprised but he kissed back and he just let himself melt in to it. Maybe he figured out Negan's feelings after all.