Warning: This Is A Very Dark Chapter

So they convinced me to come eat dinner with them.

I was embarrassed, but hungry.

They made burgers, so that's good.

I was quiet.

Crystal didn't do anything but she was pissing me off.

I lost my appetite and went to bed.

"Eyes on target."

"Do you have a clear shot?"

A mother hid in the building across from me, her young son, probably seven and young daughter, around five, in her arms. She attempted to comfort them.

A war-torn country.

Their government refused to give in to Miss Grace's demands so she sent agents to destroy the civilians.

I read her lips.

"It's going to be okay, we're safe here. As long as we all have each other, we've already won. I won't ever let you fall into harms way.

She seemed like a good mother.

She was terrified, but kept herself calm for her young ones.

"Nightshade."

I blinked.

"Jackal."

"Do you have a clear shot?"

"Yes."

"Then take it."

Should I have killed the girl first? Maybe the boy?

The mom...she just wanted to keep them safe.

Their bodies...dead but together.

So...did they win?

(TW: rape, cannibalism, forced pregnancy, pedophilia)

"Did we lose?"

I sat on my knees, my black suit repelling the blood under me.

"What?" Miss Grace turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Did we lose the war?"

"The country was wiped off the map, how did we lose?" She put down the clean knife and picked up the next blood-stained weapon.

"They had each other. They died as a family. They're dead, but they're together."

"It's better to be alone and alive."

"I must agree with Miss Grace."

I looked at Miss Asset.

Her hair was in a messy ponytail and had eyes were lively but dead.

Like the eyes of a drug addict.

Miss Grace glanced at her then looked away.

Miss Asset may seem like the nicest handler here, but I hate her.

We all do.

The poor guy under her screamed in pain and she sliced his calf off.

It doesn't matter your gender, how old you are, if you want it or not, if you're hurt or healthy, if Miss Asset wants you, she'll take you.

She's like a black widow, only for the animal, it's usually consensual. Miss Asset will rape you and eat you.

She cooks and eats people.

She stood up, liquid running down her bare legs. I watched her season the calf before she squatted down and lifted the lid of the grill. The slab of meat hissed as it hit the hot metal.

''Ah, it's ready." She picked up the caramelized meat on the bone.

"What part is that?" Mr. Python looked up from the crying girl in front of him, blood and... other liquids dripping down his chin.

"The upper arm. Would you like some?"

"No thank you. Now come on Peanut, come on."

She couldn't have been older than 15.

She sobbed and pressed herself against the wall and pushed. The baby's head began to poke out. She had no help.

Mr Python laughed and she screamed as he pushed the head back in.

I trembled in fear.

"Would you like some, Miss Grace?"

"No thank you."

Miss Assest nodded and went back to her latest toy. As long as he could scream, she'd have her way with him.

"You're not as cute as my little NightShade, but you were still fun." Mr Python smiled as the baby finally slipped onto the floor.

I don't know the girl. I just know she was one of his "wives" and he was her handler.

Miss Asset walked over curiously.

"Ah, it's a boy. May I have him?"

"Sure, I was just about to throw him to the kiddos. It's always funny watching them fight for something to eat."

"Thank you. Boys have always been my favorite. More flavor and more meat."

Miss Asset grabbed the baby and pulled him over to the grill, dragging the poor girl by the umbilical cord.

She dipped him in the seasoning and tossed the screaming child onto the grill.

"Ahh, NightShade, I can't wait for your turn!" Mr. Python walked over and crouched down next to me.

I tried not to react as he licked my ear.

"Miss Grace, may I play with NightShade?" Miss Asset looked at my handler.

"Do not eat her." Miss Grace nodded.

The two began having their way with me as Miss grace cleaned the weapons.

"I can't wait to see you squirm and scream as the baby forces its way out of your tiny body. You've always been my favorite." Mr. Python purred as he rubbed my baby bump.

I looked up at the girl.

That's going to be me in a month...

We made eye contact.

I never met her before, and I never saw her again.