mary anne saves the day

i woke up at about around 6:00 am today

i woke up at about around 6:00 am today. i decided that i wanted to actually try to look good for school.

why? i don't know.

so i took a shower using my vanilla body wash, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put on a vanilla scented lotion, and sprayed myself with a matching vanilla body mist and the "sweet like candy" perfume from arianna grande.

if you couldn't tell, i really like vanilla scents.

i couldn't wait until school was over today so we could have our meeting.

...

finally it was after school. i had like 3 tests today. why do teachers do that??

i'm pretty sure i passed all of my tests though.

anyways while i was walking to claudia's house i kept thinking about that moment with sam.

why did my mom have to interrupt?!

i was blushing just thinking about it.

finally i snapped out of my thoughts when i reached claudia's front door and knocked.

...
well...that was a very informative meeting.

why did they all gang up on mary anne like that?

if it was one of them that was getting called i'm pretty sure they would've done the same thing!

i was the only one to not hang up on her.

because to be honest i would've done the same thing mary anne did! i just don't like saying no to people sometimes.

but anyways mary anne look pretty appreciative of the fact i didn't scream at her like the rest of the girls.

...

"why did i get a call from richard?" was the first thing my mom said to me when i got in the door.

i relayed the whole situation back to her, and she looked shocked the girls would say something like that.

to be honest, i was pretty shocked too.

"well i'll call richard and sort this all out ok?" my mom said to me as she hugged me.

after that i went up into my room and started working on my kid kit.

last week i got some new crayons and stuff like bubbles, pop its, and little stuffed animals.