Chapter 27 (Sköll)

Fuck. I hadn't intended on touching Raine at all when I originally went to her room to talk to her. I'd felt like an asshole for how things went down the other day, and she's been avoiding me ever since, so I knew I'd have to ambush her in her room if I wanted to clear the air between us.

Then she came out of her bathroom in that tiny silky robe, and my wolf howled for me to touch her. I never thought she'd actually say yes when I cornered her in her closet and asked if she wanted to be touched. She was so receptive to my teasing.

Raine was so fucking wet it drove me crazy. I had to clench my jaw and control my every instinct to pin her against that wall and fuck her. The way she moaned for me, and how good she felt when I put my fingers inside of her...the way she tasted when I licked them clean. Fuck.

I had to leave right after because the strain in my pants was almost painful with how swollen it got with a need to be inside her.

Now I'm in my bedroom jerking off because I need some fucking relief. My hand stroked my engorged cock to the thought of Raine coming undone for me. The way those big pretty eyes looked up at me with a pink flush down her cheeks and chest, and how good she smelt when I was leaning into her.

I imagined my cock shoved inside that tight pussy and my hand stroked myself the way I would stroke my dick inside her if she ever let me.

My hips bucked at the image of Raine, the girl who I've spent my life torturing, crying out my name when I pushed her over the edge of oblivion. Or bent over my mattress right here beside me. My cock stiffened and pulsed one last time before I came all over myself in hot spurts at the thought of Raine's mouth. Fuck.

I know the satisfaction in all this is just because she's the last person on earth who should be hooking up with me. She hasn't touched me yet...yet, but when she does, and I think she will, I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I made someone like Raine give in to me despite herself.

I know Aaryn would beat my ass if he knew what I wanted to do to his sister. He knows how I am with girls, and he knows I only want them for one thing. He doesn't want me touching his sister with a ten foot pole, never mind finger fucking her in her own closet. It's taboo because it's us.

I went and took a shower after I came all over myself and then I went downstairs to grab some grub. That's where I ran into little CJ on his little handheld video game while he snacked on some blueberries at the table.

"Yo" I fucked with his hair as I walked by. He huffed in annoyance, but didn't say anything. I started uncovering dishes and picked at the leftovers with my fingers, even though my pops would slap me upside the head if he saw me doing that.

"When are we gonna go to the falls again? That was fun partying there last time" he finally acknowledged me. "Oh yeah? I saw you following that Tala girl around" I smirked knowing I would embarrass him. Sure enough, CJ paused his game and looked at me with red cheeks.

"I don't know what to do about her," he sighed. I figured I would humor him while I sat down to eat.

"What? The fact that she's infatuated with your big brother, and leaves you to follow after her waiting for her attention?" I asked him, knowing it was just that. He puffed out his lips and slumped in his seat.

"Listen, you can't go pining after a girl like her and think you'll impress her. As soon as you become indifferent and give your attention to one of her little school friends she'll start to take notice. Trust me" I pointed a chicken wing at him before taking a big bite of it.

"So pretending not to like her will make her like me? That's a little dumb, isn't it?" I chuckled, "It is, but it's how the game goes." He seemed to consider that. "Is that what you do?" He asked me. With a full mouth I answered with a "nah".