chapter 1

( G = Suguru Getou
S = Satoru Gojo )
(They're both 20 btw)

(Gojo's pov)

My job is disgusting, it's dirty, I hate it.
I hate it, but never show it. I please others, and they please me. It feels wrong, it feels nasty, but I already started, and it's hard to stop.
I didn't have enough money, and went so down to the point that decided to be a slut.
But I get a lot of money, and I really mean a lot.
But in the same time it's dirty money.

I really don't have a preference, if it's a female, I'm a top, if a male, then I'm a bottom. And unfortunately it's the second one almost everytime.
After every meeting with them my wrists and body is covered in bruises, hickeys and bite marks.
And even though I've fucked so much, I still didn't have my first kiss, yet. It's always the same rule to every last one of them; no kissing. That's a minus in me, they say.

Somehow I got popular because of my looks, and body, so here I am. I'm really not surprised since I'm so damn smexy.

I started two years ago, this is already the third, and I decided that this time would be the last one. I decided to quit this kind of job, I feel like I would feel a lot better if I stopped doing what I'm doing.

The meeting was anonymous, we texted, and decided to meet at this hotel room.
Everything went like always, I came there, and surprisingly I was the first.
Usually it's the horny guy who's first, waiting and waiting, having no patience.

I went to shower, and after finishing, sat on a bed and waited. I was wearing T-shirt and baggy pants because didn't have else to wear. (That's a lie)

I really didn't know what to do, it was boring.

He looked outside the window.
It was dark, but purple-blue lighting coming from the streets was seen on the ceiling, and walls.

He decided to turn the lamp on, and continued sitting on a bed.

He really is taking his time...

He thought, looking at the clock which was on the wall.

... I'm waiting for 5 minutes, if he doesn't come by then, I'm leaving.

He then decided, and right after that he heard someone opening the door with the card.

He froze seeing who it was.
It was his old classmate, a friend, actually.
The one and only he had, Suguru Getou.

They parted ways after graduating and never talked after that. And considering that fact, Gojo still recognized Getou, and Getou recognized Gojo.

His old friend closed the door, and walked in.

He was wearing a suit, looking all rich and expensive to even look at. On his arm was resting a bag, seems like it was a bag for a costume.

Then he sat at the office chair, which was next to the bed Gojo was sitting on, not saying a word.

He stared at Gojo, and Gojo at him.
They stared at each other for a long time, but then Gojo broke the silence by starting the conversation.