Chapter 7: The Gleam Eyes

(Small Recap)

Kuroudo: RUN! NOW!

Kuroudo: RUN! NOW!

As I said that they instantly ran leaving me and Kirito behind.

Kirito and Kuroudo: Oh Sh*t!

The Beast raised it's great sword swinging it at us and we ran as fast as we could.

Kirito and Kuroudo: (Screaming Noises)!

(Recap done!)

We started to run endlessly until Philia and Asuna pulled us behind a wall. We sat down panting heavily.

Asuna: That'll be tough...

Kuroudo: Yeah...

Philia: I know...

Kirito: All I saw was a big sword and I bet it has special attacks too.

Asuna: We're going to have to send in tanks for the front and keep switching out until it wears down.

Kuroudo: It wouldn't hurt to have 10 or so shield users.

Asuna: Shield users huh?

Philia and Asuna started to stare at Kirito.

Kirito: What's wrong?

Asuna: You're hiding something aren't you? And, I'm not forgetting you brother.

Kuroudo: What did I do?

Kirito: Yeah. We done nothing!

Asuna: I just realized one of the biggest advantages of using a one-handed sword is that you can use a shield. And, you know? I haven't seen either of you using it. I don't use it because it would slow down my rapier, others don't because it looks dumb. And neither of you used the sword you commissioned from Liz. Why's that?

Philia: That's really suspicious...

Those two just stared at both of us. I looked away with a sweat on my forehead while Kirito still was looking at them, scared that they would find out. They smiled afterwards.

Asuna: Never mind. It's rude to justify other peoples skills. Since it's later than I'd hoped, so may as well eat lunch here!

Philia: I've gotten a little something too.

Kirito whispered something to me.

Kirito: She can cook too?

Kuroudo: Yeah. Her food is so much better than Asuna's!

I said that within hearing distance and Philia blushed at the remark.

Philia: T-Thanks...

Kirito: You may say her food is good but, Asuna's is better!

I stood up and he did the same.