Kiribaku

This is a sideline ship happening in my AU that nobody really knows about.This will have a up to three kinks in use.viewer discretion advised.this will be seen through Bakugous pov only. Whenever they do it katsuki calls kirishima Bubba kinda like a little kid would and Kirishima either calls him baby or baby bomb.
____________________________________________
Me and kiri were hanging out at our secret hangout spot when I saw him set up a camera.

Me:What are you doing dipshit
Kiri:Don't make me punish you,Also I was gonna ask if I could record you while we do it
Me:But that's...that's so...Embarrassing
Kiri:I won't show anybody baby.
Me:You promise me?!
Kiri:*Kisses me on the head*Yes I promise
Me:Okay then you can record it but blindfold me first
Kiri:You got it

After we got in position,unclothed,and started filming...

Kiri:You ready baby
Me:Yeah
Kiri:Alright here I go

He lubed himself up already and pushed inside of me it hurt like a bitch and with a size like this I can hardly breathe.He rubbed my forehead as reassurance and after that I calmed down enough for him to continue.

Me:Bubba can you be gentle
Kiri:I will be gentle unless you say not to be
Katsuki:Thank you bubba
Kiri:Your welcome baby bomb

He started to move gently at first so I could get used to it just like I asked.When I got a little more used to him again I pushed up against his cock letting him know that I want more.He spead up and went harder to.I hate to admit it but I was a moaning mess there was nothing that could save me from him and his hardened cock.

Me:K-Kiri M-More please
Kiri:You sure baby I don't wanna hurt you
Me:I...Im sure...Please...I need more...
Kiri:Okay then

With that he started to go stupid on me.He went sicko mode on me turning me into a bigger mess.

Kiri:I was you could see the pretty mess I turned you into.

This fucking tease always telling me what he can do to me.I was a crying,moaning mess he was going so hard I didn't know what to do with myself.I was gripping the sheets of the bed holding on for dear life as kirishima rode out both our organisms,making me scream from pleasure in the process.All my limbs went numb my ass was killing me and my throat was dry from moaning so much at a really high volume.I can't remember how many times I had come but I think I came more than once on command on purpose for some overstim.

Kiri:Hey baby
Me:Bubba
Kiri:You ready for cuddles now
Me:Yes please!

He pats my head and calls me a "good boy".I like when he calls me that because it's reassuring.

That's the end.Bye bye.