The WORST& BEST Madrigals + THEORIES TOO!!(MY OPINION)

Have you seen the movie "Encanto"? If not, I won't spoil it, I'll give a slight preview. Years ago Abuela Madrigal (grandma in Spanish) found a magical candle that granted them powers. They have magical powers...Except for ONE and only ONE Madrigal. Will it determine the fate of the magic candle and their powers too? GO WATCH IT to find out.

Anyways- First up we have Abuela Madrigal and WHY I think she's one of the worst Madrigals (until the end of the movie ofc <3), she was VERY, VERY self-centered and only focused on keeping the candle burning and the family having their gifts to protect the town, not to mention the candle is basically what started it all, mind you. So comment with your thoughts...NEXT

Anyways- Now is Mirabel Madrigal. I think she's one of THE BEST Madrigals. She's unique, fun and just plain DIFFERENT. Which I love. Have you ever considered her actually having a gift, just not visible to the rest of the family? Well, I think her gift(s) is\ are being generous, being bold. She did also play a HUGE role in the movie. Reguarding her families fate. (Theory 1)

NEXT- Felix Madrigal, and Pepa Madrigal, they are 2 - in -1 deal because their married (in the movie ofc <333) and Pepa has control over weather, if she's pissed- BABY LET IT THUNDER AND RAIN , If she is happy, The sun will be out <3. Felix  unfortunately has no gift. He wasn't apart of the family originally, like I said, married Pepa. SO yeah. I forgot to mention- their both amazing.

ANOTHER ONE- Antonio Madrigal is one of the cousins and he got his gift later in the movie and he was SOOOO Stinking CUTE in the movie. (I shed some tears yall) Anyways- He gets the YESSSS from me.

AND ANOTHER ONE- Dolores Madrigal is VERY important because she can hear everyone's thoughts and what their saying. I just wonder how she feels :( . And her little dance in "The Family Madrigal song was SO STINKN CUTE LIKE YESS UGH. Her little shoulder movements, YES-

SO YES...Everyone's been DYING for this....CAMILLO MADRIGAL-. DONT HATE ME BUT WHY ARE YALL SOME DIE HARD SIMPS FOR THIS MAN...😩💚. Anyways- YES he's a yes still because he's hilarious and is the jokester <3. But I wonder what challenges he faced dealing w\ shape-shifting and always being portrayed as the "Funny Guy". Maybe he could be hurt inside (theory hints uwu ;)

Cant forget FELIX(theory 2)- (ON HIS OWN...HERES WHY!) If you WATCHED, AND FULLY WATCHED "Encanto" you'd realize that when they sang "We Dont Talk About Bruno" there was a female there w\ a fish from earlier on from the song and I wonder if thats maybe Felix's sister, or cousin, or niece, or bestfriend? And they grew up w\ a fish. The line was "He told me my fish would die, the next day Dead!" And everyone was basically saying how much of a "horrific person" Bruno was. But WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE and it'll make sense. And so maybe that was some sort of relation to Felix,why else would she be there if she has no relation to anyone in the family? Atleast, thats what we know.

Julieta- Mirabel's mother, is so sweet and kind. She's a QUEEN like yusss we stan her🥰👏🏼😌. Her gift is healing w\ food.  And she is just so sweet and understanding. But heres theory 3- did she ever struggle w\ being the town's nurse? Healing everyone even if she didn't\ doesn't wanna? 

Agustín- Mirabel's father has no magical gift of his own. However, his accident-prone tendencies allow his wife to continuously refine her healing magic. Also, he's just flat out funny w\ his little accidents :D

Luisa- The strong sibling out of Mirabel and Isabela and ,she can do anything she put's her mind too...atleast that's what we thought... (MOVIE REFERENCEEE)

Isabela- She is defined as the "perfect" child because Abuela Madrigal had high expectations for her and was literally INFERIATED when , push comes to shove, she messes up her dress later in the movie and Abuela WASNT TOO HAPPY.... She (abuela) "picked out her man" she wanted Isabela to marry and thought they should have a family etc. She hated being perfect, she wanted something real & wanted to show her true self, without being looked down upon by Abuela.. Just PLSSS WATCH THE MOVIE.

Mariano- He doesn't have TOO much screentime in my opinion but heck, I didnt make the movie. It was still FANTASTIC. Anywho- He was Isabela's "short-term" boyfriend, you could say because  she didn't actually feel for him and didn't want him. Abuela forced her into it pretty much :( . And Mariano is a certified mama's boy-

I'm quite sure I've gotten everyone, comment below if yall agree w\ my theories and comment if I hit the spot <3? Ps- More stories coming soon (im new so bare with me). Okay Bye ilysm🥵🤪🤍😌