rodydeku oneshot! enjoy :P

I DID NOT BETA READ IT SO IM SO SORRY IN ADVANCE TO ANY MISTAKES IM TOO TIRED AND TOO LAZY TO EDIT RN

enjoy :)

─────────

Izuku felt the crush forming the first night after they ran from the police together.

He can't deny that Rody was attractive because... well, he was. His beautiful auburn hair that was always pulled back helped define his features perfectly. The way he smirked and the way he talked was so incredibly hot that Izuku would be crazy not to be attracted to him! The red bandana and sunglasses were so perfectly Rody, that he couldn't imagine the brunette without them.

So that's what probably caused the crush to happen in the first place, and it spiraled from there when Rody told him about his quirk that one night. He was already so close and he was so vulnerable and it was so very obvious he never let his guard down to anybody before. Rody trusted Izuku in that moment and that's what made him fall for him. Hard.

The day that Izuku had to leave Otheon, he and Rody exchanged numbers to keep in contact (as well as a hug that Izuku will never forget for the rest of his life). Ever since that day, the two of them had stayed in touch, texting every single day. He felt his heart leap every time he got a notification on his phone. Half of the time it being Jirou because he made the mistake of telling her about Rody and she loved to torture him.

He had promised to visit Rody, and he wanted to. He really did. Unfortunately with hero training and classes, Izuku hasn't had the time to go down to visit (nor does he have the money either). He's saving up though, hoping to finally get a chance to see Rody again.

Jirou thinks that he should confess when that day comes. Izuku thinks not.

A knock on his dorm-room's door shakes him out of his stupor. "Wow, I really got deep in thought about that, huh?" Izuku mumbles to himself, almost slipping back into his previous thoughts before a series of knocks sounded (followed by a 'open the fuck up Deku!).

Izuku smiled in amusement at the increase of bickering and profanities outside his dorm. Opening the door, he greeted the two he suspected, "Hey Kacchan! Shoto!". Shoto nodded in greeting, while his blonde-haired boyfriend kept mumbling curses about 'taking too long' and 'shitty Deku'. Izuku waved them in and sat down on his bed.

Every day after classes and when sparring/training practices were done, Bakugo, Shoto, and Jirou all did homework with Izuku in his dorm. Sometimes Kirishima or Kaminari tagged along, but not very often. Jirou didn't seem to be here yet.

The three were setting up their study materials and homework when Izuku's phone went off. He saw Bakugo roll his eyes as he practically lept towards his phone, unlocking it and reading the text.

Rody! :)

made dinner with the kids and...

*Rody! :) sent 1 image*

Izuku giggled at the photo. Rody was in a white t-shirt, well if you could call it that, with tomato sauce smeared on his face and torso. He had to admit, it was pretty cute.

Broccoli Boy :p

remind me to never let them help me make dinner when i come visit :p

"Oy, Shitty Nerd" a pillow bounced off of Izuku's head and he yelped in surprise. "Stop texting your boyfriend and study with us", Bakugo scowled, sitting down with a huff.