A Tune in the Wind

"I'll be taking my leave now", Kokomi stood from the table, exiting quietly. You sat for a moment, waiting until you heard the clacking of her shoes fade out. Quickly, you stood, locking the entrance of your living quarters. You made your way over to the table, discarding the used notes given to you by Kokomi. As much as you wished to stay professional, the arousal inside your body began growing further and further. The heat clouded your thoughts whilst conversing with the Divine Priestess, making it near impossible to focus. You bent over the desk, spreading your legs and roughly slipping your wet panties off. The thick liquid that painted your walls was almost painful. You slid a finger in your clit, two.. then three, earning a sweet moan from your lips. You began slipping it in and out, the wetness acting a lubricant to mask the pain, but alas, it was of no use. Only several moments later, you grew desperate, craving release. It was unbearable, the amount of items you've tried in an attempt to cum was slutty. Abusing your clit was no longer a viable solution, neither was vibration toys. You were damn near out of ideas, the thought of being seen as a desperate whore who wanted nothing more than sweet release pained you, further heightening your arousal. You collapsed on your desk, cleaning yourself up and licking your fingers clean. You pondered countless thoughts, finally settling on an answer. It was the only option you had left in your disposal, even if it was.. embarrassing. What you needed was something new, something you couldn't provide for yourself.. the feeling of being penetrated by a large, hard cock. The thought made your pussy throb, pressing your thighs together, fantasizing the thought. There was only one person who could address this.. your boyfriend, Kazuha. 

"Kazuha! Long time eh?", Thoma greeted the snow haired boy. "Would you like to accompany me? I was just about to go get some lunch". It wasn't unusual that Thoma could be found out and about, always treating people to food or assisting them with anything. Kazuha smiled, "That would be nice", it had been awhile since Kazuha roamed the streets of Inazuma. Ever since he had been marked as a "criminal", he couldn't risk coming back to Inazuma. Things have changed now, thanks to the Traveler. He no longer had to worry about being hunted down by the Raiden Shogun's men. Kazuha and Thomas strolled down to Kiminami Restaurant, ordering their lunches and taking a seat. "How have you been?", Thoma started, it really had been awhile hadn't it. Being out at sea with Beidou for so long really passed the time, "Things have been different, I don't think it's a bad thing though", he responded. The conversation started out hazy at first, eventually warming up and becoming friendly chatter. You on the other hand had made your way over to Inazuma city in seek of Kazuha. You knew very well the paths he would take whenever he just wanted a stroll, and soon enough you found him chatting with Thoma. "Ah! Kazuha, there you are", you smiled, greeting Thoma in the process. Both men finished their dishes, Thoma left early, due to duties he had to fulfill for Ayaka. He apologized and left quickly leaving the two of you alone. 

"Did you need something, Y/N?", Kazuha turned to you, his soft expressive eyes meeting your gaze. It took everything in you not to just pin him to the wall and have a nice makeout session. "Yes actually.." you went on, pondering your words, carefully arranging them. "I have a request," Kazuha lifted a brow, "I would like you and me, to have sex." You voiced your request sternly, not beating around the bush. You watched as Kazuha's face flushed a bright red, clearly taken aback. Several moments passed before he spoke, "This request.. is unusual. Though, I have been wanting to- experience an active sex life" his tone shaky but calm, you grinned. Taking this as an "OK", you stood from your seat and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him just to the side.

"Are you sure this is.. necessary?", Kazuha questioned, the worry evident in his voice. "Just trust me, please." You reassured him, fixing the restraints on his wrists. You pulled him into an alleyway, just out of sight from the people roaming the streets. The lust in your eyes was more then just obvious now, it was practically taking over. "Couldn't we do this in a more secluded spot?.." Kazuha suggested, you cupped his cheek, brushing your thumb against his hot skin, "I want the whole of Teyvat to know that you belong to me." With that, you began tearing his clothing off, eager to see his beautiful figure.

Kazuha shivered when the cold air brushed his hard cock, squirming and tugging helplessly on the ropes encasing his wrists. You licked his tip, swirling your tongue on the head. He gasped at the sudden pleasure, biting his lip in an attempt to keep any noise from being produced. Kazuha began bucking his hips forward in search of any kind of friction, desperately trying to thrust down your throat. "Oh? Impatient are we, hm?". You took your time teasing the tip of his dick, tasting the sweet precum. Kazuha whined at the painfully slow pace, "Darling, use your words", you whispered in his ear playfully, nibbling on the outer of his ear.

"I-I want.. please just.. mn.." He began, embarrassed to continue to beg in such a slutty manner. Removing your lips from the head of his dick, you adjusted yourself around his waist. Hovering your sopping wet hole just over his cock, teasingly rubbing it against the head. "Mngh.. please just.. a-ah.." He choked on his words, a burning sensation settling in his stomach, "Please.." he whined. You forcefully lowered yourself onto his throbbing cock, gritting your teeth as you tightened around him. His cock pulsed inside you, the heat rose to your chest and you began to move. He threw his head back and cried, you kissed him while quickening your pace. Drool escaped the corner of his mouth as he rolled his eyes back, the stimulation almost overbearing. 

You gripped Kazuha's hips in attempt to steady yourself as your pace grew more erratic with each movement. You leaned forward and sucked on his neck, moaning and panting against his soft skin. Moving down to his collarbone and then his hardened nipples, licking and nibbling at them causing Kazuha to gasp sharply. "N-Ngh.. i'm.. i'm gonna..!" He whined, his hot liquid pooling into your hole. "Did I say you could cum?", irritated, you shoved your fingers in his mouth and began chasing your own climax. He whined and moaned against your fingers, shaking from the overstimulation. The feeling of his throbbing dick against your walls only grew you closer to that sweet destination. "Mph..!! Aggh.." Kazuha cried, his hazy, tear filled eyes staring at you. "Fuck..!" the knot in your stomach finally burst, your cum leaking out onto his dick. You slowly lifted yourself from him, licking the hot cum from his shaft. Kazuha shook uncontrollably, the pleasure was too much, "Good job" you smiled at him. You draped your coat over his limp body, dressing yourself and sitting next to him. 

"I hope you enjoyed this experience, Kazuha. There may be more in the future." You kissed his forehead gently, the feeling of his warm skin meeting your lips. "Next time, it won't be so secluded." 

WORD COUNT : 1267

Published by : v0m1tz_