━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 8 ━☂

╰┈➤ ❝ [New Friends] ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊     ┊   ┊ ┊    ┊     ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊ ┊

┊     ┊   ┊ ┊    ┊     ┊ ┊ ┊  ┊ ┊

┊     ┊   ┊ ┊    ┊     ┊ ┊  ┊ ┊

┊     ┊   ┊ ┊    ┊      ˚♡      ⋆。˚ ❀

┊     ┊   ┊ ✫    ┊      ┊    ✧ ˚.

┊       ⊹   ✽ ⋆       ┊            . ˚

Standing still beside Elizabeth (Y/n) carried a closed-eye smile glued on her face, expression composed yet jubilant as her pointer finger was held closely by the infant that was being carried by Mother who didn't seem to offer much recognition to the crowd before her, but to the radiant lady next to her. With vivid orange hair that seemed remarkably soft for even the air to influence and sky-blue eyes as transparent as a lake, the adolescents that were standing eagerly couldn't help but coo at the new arrival with affection.

"Let me introduce her. This is your newest little sister, Carol. And this is Sister Krone. She's here to help me." Hearing her name being introduced, Krone gave the youths before her a gentle smile, mirroring the exterior expression that (Y/n) presently had. Even with the timid infant beside her, (Y/n) couldn't feel even an ounce of comfort as she stood next to someone who she now considered as an enemy.

"A-An adult?"

"Another enemy."

The murmurs could only be picked up by (Y/n) sensitive ears as the uncertainty and dread that the two had were perceived by her clearly, driving her to worry about what was to develop with the thought processes of those children. Perhaps the current opponent would serve as too much for the two of them...

"I will be living here with all of you starting today. It's nice to meet you." Statements of greeting soon chimed up as the only thing the three chief guardians of the Grace Field House could be spotted wearing were loving smiles and welcoming stature. (Y/n) didn't even need to open her eyes to know that Isabella was mockingly staring at the two geniuses, already realizing that she had secured an upper hand. Which the two were bitter to state; that she had undoubtedly achieved an influential card in her hand.