Heaven.

You look at him in shock, he smirks at you and mumbles
"I know what your friend said, come with me"
You don't even think twice, you just walk alongside him. Not processing what just happened...he pushes you against the wall backstage and mutters in your ear,

"do you want it princess?"

You stammer your words and just nod instead of talking because you knew you couldn't handle this pressure.

Swiss gently kisses your neck as you stand to whimper, he walks you to the room backstage and locks it.
He sits you down, controlling your body and kissing your neck still. You're still processing what is happening so the only thing you can think of is how bad you want him to rail you.

You think to yourself "I want him so bad...I'll do anything"
He looks at you with a smirk on his face,
"Im gonna touch you okay?"
He asked softly as he slowly moved his hands towards your inner thighs.
You shivered from his touch, leaving you teased and vulnerable. I could feel his finger gently touching me. it felt so intense yet he was barely touching me.

"Yes" i stutter.

"Stop moving princess..." he snapped as he used his fingers to spread my thighs even further, i groaned,

"i just wanted for him to finger me already. I'm ready for him, all of him." I thought to myself.

While I was in that thought process I felt his thumb circling my clit in a torturously slow manner.

"Ah..fuck~" I moan out.

The pleasure spreading through my body right now was contagious. This was enough to give me an orgasm right then and there, his warm wet mouth made out with my clit, kissing every sweet spot I had.

My moans gradually get louder each time he hits the sweet spots
"Shut the fuck up" he snapped.
Being the sub that I am, I just stayed quiet. Although a part of me wanted to be louder just to get on his nerves, i just stayed quiet though.

In a blink of time I felt his large dick enter me, i throw my head back in such pleasure.

"Holy fuck.." I stutter as he thrusts into me so roughly i find it hard to keep my legs up. He gets annoyed and forcefully grabs my legs and pushes them up.

"Stay fucking still slut" he groaned.
Instantly I look at him and obey his commands.
"Yes.." I mumbled
"Yes what?" He replied

He thrusts deeper into me as I reply with "yes daddy"

"Good girl" he smirked.

He takes his member out of me and picks me up, he turns me around so I'm in my knees and pushes me down onto my hands. He grabs my waist as he enters me again. As he thrusts into me he tightens his grip and moves his right hand down to my ass. One hand kept on my waist and his right he used to slap me.

"A-ah~" I let out soft whimpers as he continues to conquer my body.