two

LIBBY POV

we just arrived to the warehouse, outside there were teens in swarms holding solo cups and the air reeked of booze from a mile away

we just arrived to the warehouse, outside there were teens in swarms holding solo cups and the air reeked of booze from a mile away. "guess we got lucky." luke yelled while weaving through the crowd, all of us followed.

"we sure did, now where the fuck are the tabs." jade said while digging in ashtons pocket retrieving the drugs. "needy." ashton mummerd. jade passed us all a tab, cal counted from three and we all took it at the same time. "now the guy said it should take thirty minutes for us to feel the effects, im gonna go find us some beer!" ash yelled while scooting through the mounds of people gripping jades hand.

"shits probably laced." willow yelled while snatching a cup from some teen, flipping them off. "relax, ash is responsible, if it's laced it's probaly just weed." luke yelled to us.

i tilted my head, "is it possible for lsd to even be laced with weed?" i yelled over the crowds of people shouting along with the music. luke shrugged, cal was being dragged away by some girl with two braided pigtails and a brown beanie. "calum!" luke yelled while chasing after him.

it was now just willow, mikey, and me. we began to maneuver through people to a storage bin and slid inside. it had nothing in it and it was just us. way better then that mound of people outside. "i don't think I've ever seen so many people passed out on the floor." michael chuckled while downing the rest of his drink.

about 45 minutes had passed, calum had returned and found us but there was no sign of luke. ashton and jade just entered the storage bin. "i can feel my nerves." calum whispered to me. i gigged at his reaction to the lsd, mine was just kicking in.

all the sudden luke comes rushing in the bin, out of breath. shit. "um, there's some fucking guy out there locking these bins. we're not supposed to be here." luke panted, looking over his shoulder. i started to hear people pounding on metal. is this the lsd? no, i definitely hear people pounding. fuck fuck.

"hello?" jade yelled as the door swung shut on the storage bin. "hey, hey! what the fuck!" luke ran towards the front of the bin and started pounding at the metal. "are you sure it's locked?" willow said as luke continuously slammed his side into the now closed opening. "willow it's fucking locked!" luke screamed back to her. it sounds like the warehouse is empty.

is this a nightmare? how did everyone get out so quick, were they kicked out? "hey guys, im not hearing anyone outside anymore." I spoke softly as if someone on the outside was listening. all my nerves were amplified. i wanted to gag myself and get the lsd out. i hated this. i hated it all.

"hey, calm down i can still hear people scrambling outside" mikey whispered but his voice was echoing. luke quit trying, and the container was now dead silent.

"there's no one fucking out there. where the fuck did you take us!" calum charged at ashton trying to swing at him before luke pulled him back, cal heaving in breaths.

"yea that shit was definitely laced." willow giggled. "what the fuck are you doing! obviously they didn't know we were in here and they are gonna come back, taking your druggy anger out on me won't help!" ash shoved calum away from him, right before the container began to move.

"someone doesn't know we're in here." jade whispered before screaming, "why the fuck is it moving!" it's moving why the hell is it moving.

"ok just calm down." ash turned so he was in front on jade attempting to hug her, but she was panicking. "jade you need to stay still." i consoled before the entire container jerked, and my feet were swept out from underneath me.