Thank You all ❤

So that's the end my lovlies thanks to all of them who have always read my story liked it and showered lots of love to me I wanted to write something unique I didn't want to show, separation, pregnancy and all I wanted to show some reality of life I wanted to show the life of a normal couple with a bit ups and downs mostly inspired from my parents I must say intially I feel it was cringy and a bit unrealistic but day by day by writing I started realizing what exactly I want to show, mostly I was satisfied with my result I don't know how many people liked it and all but I am a bit satisfied with my work, it may not be a best shot but will try to give my best in the upcoming and the reason I waited and posted it today is it's exactly 3 months I started this story, 3 months of me in the fandom, it was not that easy and not so tough even (all thanks to online classes) not many ups but not many downs even I have made some great friends who supported me and showed their love.

I am truly thankful to all of you especially my dearest Mauli09❤ I love you and I owe to thanks for everything🤍

So I am not ending this completely even I will post some bonus chapters whenever I have time so don't miss tere sang yaara that much 😉

And I want all of you to rate my story out off 5 as I wanted to know how did you people like it and how better I can do with the other story ✨

And new stories will be coming. Need a suggestion actually few asked me to show seperate story of karthik's story so what I was thinking is that why shouldn't I write seperate seperate books of ishqaan and ashthik, like story of both will be same but one will show ishqaan's perspective and one will show ashthik's perspective tell me should I do this?

And bye,

Love you all 💗

-Priyanka✨