Labin-apat : HUH?

LISA'S POV.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a runny nose and with the urge of sneezing. I cough few times before squinting my eyes and sitting up.

"Unnie?" I called out and look around the room.

Oh... She's not here again. She never slept in here. I know this is her room but i don't get why she wants me here and then sleep somewhere else. Gosh that dumb-dumb.

"Kyaah!" I whined and stretched my limbs before standing up and walking out of the room to get myself a glass of water.

"Aachuu!" I sneezed.

I wiped my nose before taking stairs.

"Oh?" I stopped once i reached the living room cause i saw this lady sleeping on the sofa.

"Aish! Don't tell me she sleeps here everytime?" I asked myself while shaking my head.

I went to the kitchen when i felt the urge of sneezing again. I grab a water and drank it all the way before going back to the living room.

I went near Jennie unnie and as i step towards her sleeping figure, I'm also starting to notice something on her body.

"What's that?" I hurriedly went towards the sofa and i now recognize it.

Chains...

"So, i wasn't hallucinating that day?" I asked myself once again remembering the first time we met.

I kneeled with unnie's figure infront of me but then i flinch when it started glowing. It's color is changing to green and along with that is the thundering sound that echoed throughout the house. I gasped and look outside the window and i saw raindrops started colliding on it.

"Aah!" I heard a weak yelp from the girl infront of me and so my head snap back to her.

"Unnie?" I called her but she didn't answer.

I held her hand that was tightly clenched while softly calling her.

"Unnie, are you fine?" I asked her and i let out a low gasp when another thunder occured.

"*Sniff sniff*" my brows knitted hearing a sob from unnie.

"Unnie, why are you crying?" I asked her once again and caress her hand that i was holding but she didn't open her eyes.

Her tears cascaded out and her lips quivered.

"Hey! Wake up!" I said while gently shaking her.

My heart started hammering inside my chest seeing her brimming tears and the continuous thunders and lightnings outside doesn't help at all. Not to mention the runny nose i have. I started to feel cold.

"Jen..." I paused when the chains once again caught my attention.

It moved towards where my hands are and in a second, i forgot to think. It started winding itself on my hand while i gasped. My mouth went agape and my eyes widened when i felt the contact to my skin.

"L-lisa?" My eyes went to search a certain feline eyes and my once shock expression went calm.

"Damn why am i crying?" She asked herself while reaching for her cheeks.

She wiped her tears before looking at me again.

"What's wrong with you?" She noticed my silence.

I watch her confused orbs avert down on my hand that was trapped by the chain and she flinched unknowingly.

"Shit!" She cussed before grabbing me hands and the chains, separating it.

I once again gasped when it automatically stick on her body as she jump away from me.