BPE Chapter 26

Brother Rui also saw the shadow. He tried his best to swim towards Mengmeng, but Mengmeng floated further and further away. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't reach it. Erwa, Xiaonan, and Xiaobei also found out that something was wrong. They all wanted to swim to save Mengmeng, but seeing that Mengmeng was getting closer to the shadow, they were too far away to swim there at all.

Wuwa was also frightened, standing on the shore crying like a tearful man, the black shadow as big as a small house was just behind Mengmeng, he cried and said, "What should I do? Will my sister be eaten?"

Feng Yimin saw this scene as soon as he came to the beach, his heart was about to jump out of his throat, he rushed over and shouted heart-rendingly: "Mengmeng!"

"Dad!" Mengmeng raised her head from the sea and saw her father. She was so happy that she floated back with her calves.

Feng Yimin plunged into the water abruptly. He just got home and put down his luggage. He heard from his mother that Mengmeng went to the beach to play. He hadn't seen his daughter for two or three months. I ran to the beach to find Mengmeng. I didn't expect to see a dark shadow behind Mengmeng. As a fisherman by the sea, of course he knew that there were many giant beasts on the bottom of the sea. He didn't dare to think about what would happen to Mengmeng if the creature hurt her. He just wants to swim to Mengmeng's side quickly to protect her.

Fortunately, God is helping him. He jumped into the sea and hit a wave, Mengmeng floated to his side along the wave, and he quickly reached out to hook Mengmeng back and hugged her small body tightly. Only then did he realize that his whole body was shaking.

He didn't bother to look at Mengmeng, so he swam desperately to the shore with her, until the soles of his feet stepped on the sand, he picked up Mengmeng and rushed to the beach, knelt there and carefully examined her, Finding that Mengmeng didn't have any wounds on her body, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wow, the big fish is gone." The beach was filled with little dolls who had just escaped from the sea. As soon as they saw the dark shadow, they ran back. Now they are standing on the beach looking at the sea, but there's no longer any Shadow of the big fish.

The brothers didn't have the heart to see the big fish, so they also swam ashore and cried around Mengmeng's side and asked, "Is my sister okay? Have you been bitten by a fish?"

"Shut up, I'll clean up all of you later." Feng Yimin glanced at them angrily, especially Erwa. How old is Mengmeng? Why did she run into the sea by herself? It must be because her brothers were not doing well by looking at her. He recalled the big fish just now, maybe it was a shark, and he was so afraid in his heart.

Several brothers shed tears and dared not speak any more.

Feng Yimin didn't feel relieved after thinking about it. He rubbed his daughter's shoulder and said earnestly, "Mengmeng promised your father that you would not go to the sea in the future. The sea is too dangerous, do you know that?"

Mengmeng turned her head to look at the sea, and was still a little hesitant in her heart. But she wanted to be an obedient and good child, so she had to tell her friends in her consciousness, go back first, and come to play with me later. Feeling her friends had turned around and left, Mengmeng nodded her head with confidence, and said obediently, "Well, I know."

Feng Yimin pinched her pink face lovingly, hugged her in his arms and said, "Mengmeng is such a good girl, Dad will take you home now."

He glanced at a few boys on the ground, and when he saw that they were still crying, he stared at them and said, "You guys, come up soon."