Re:Sakura

Hi my name is Inei Yami.. or so it was. Currently, I'm in a baby crib in a Japanese like room.

I have only one conclusion. Reincarnation. How did I die? I was killed by truck sama of course! An honour!

Who am I? Well, right now.. I am Haruno Sakura! One of my favourite characters in the anime 'Naruto'! Why? Well.. she had a ton of character development from when she was 12 till the end of the show. Saved the mc and a ton of other people and there's more!

Though, I don't think I'll have to say cause..

It seems there has been a twist to this world. My new parents had adopted a child before having me, which means I have an older sister.

Her hair was brown and she had light blue eyes. A true beauty!

Apparently, she was training to become a shinobi. Her goal was to become the strongest kunoichi surpassing the great medic-nin.

I've been having thoughts of becoming a shinobi too. Don't underestimate me! I was the world's strongest martial artist!

Forget about that.. even if I was the strongest, it doesn't change the fact that I was a huge anime otaku.

If only I had a system...

[system has been activated]

Huh? What the?!-

[calculating status]

Huh???

[complete!]

[Hello master. I am SYSTEM please give me a name]