New looks and online training

I am now four years old.

Something is wrong.

Super wrong!

The pink hair Sakura in canon had pink ass cherry hair.

It was pretty though.

Forget that-

I now look like Kitagawa Marin from 'My dress up darling'

She was pretty no doubt.

And now..

I look exactly like her but instead of brown eyes I have this jade or emerald shade of green.

(Marin's real eye colour is brown. She wears contacts.)

I flunk High school so don't ask why I'm not smart or why I'm so dumb.D:

I was a full time anime otaku-

Martial artist.

That's what I meant.

The reason why I picked up martial arts is because I did. Not. Like. Cooking ! !

Well, yes my cooking was delish—

But I ain't staying in that dumb kitchen!!!!

Ok- back to the real world- or anime but whatever..

So i look like Marin but with green eyes and I'm a fucking toddler.

AMAZING.

Very pretty..

Should I start training?In the anime wor- real world of course..

....

Definitely.

I am now in my room and yes I have my own room.

I mean I'm four!

I'm.. four....

Ah! You guys might wanna know if I experienced the nine tails invasion thingy..

And the answer is,.. I did not!!

Yes, yes..it isn't that I wasn't in this world after it happened I was here before.

The reason why I didn't experience it was because I was in my OLD room in my OLD body.

I searched up on the web for anime and mangas . Heck, even light novels and fanfictions!But it seems it was completely erased from the world like it never existed..

I was able to use every other functions though.
As in, being able to order stuff online like weapons, clothes or food.

Anything you can buy online!!

Money?

No worry! My savings from before I died wer a lot! I mean I was a martial arts master! The world's number 1!

I earn a ton of money!

Plus! If I ever run out of money LEAH told me I could use the currency from this world or earned from the system!

Useful right?

Plus it didn't affect me at all when I was in there! Nothing happened, the other body just seemed like it was sleeping.

No harm comes to me , heheh!!

Can I exit the house? NO

How do I receive the stuff that I've bought in the room?

I am unable to buy anything until I'm able to attend the academy..

But when I do, LEAH said I would be gifted a ninja starter pack including a necklace that will contain all goods!

I can change the necklace to a bracket if I want to but time will tell if I want a necklace or bracelet!

Enough thinking and start training!!>_<

Oh yeah! I mentioned before that I was gonna train now, right?

You may wanna ask...

Did I train in my old body? Yep definitely!! I searched up on the web on how to unlock chakra and use weapons.

I will be using martial arts but we'll need a weapon for backup right?