~Chapter 28~

River was walking into the studio with Woods after the events of the day before with Benjamin as Sam asked questions about what happened as River explained to her that they should wait for Matt to come since he wanted them to remain quiet about it until they can see him and get to a place that's good for the conversation. Once Matthias was able to get to the studio he had led everyone to the kitchen to talk while he ate his food. "So you guys know we saw Ben, I feel like it's more impactful if we go over the footage. What I told the viewers is that it wasn't a linear conversation, it bounced all over the place." Matthias explained as Sam nodded looking at him as she added on to what he said. "More importantly I feel like wouldn't believe us if we told you, it would do some good just to watch it again to put it together," Sam explained as Bailey and Woods asked if he had his mask and everything as River nodded explaining he had his mask on but they could see his eyes as she explained how his iris's were red.

After the conversations, everyone went into the office to rewatch the video as River sat there on her phone while they talked about the video. She would respond to a few questions that were asked due to her semi-paying attention as she sat there with them. They decided to ask Subject 4 something before going to Reddit seeing fanart, memes, and theories about things related to Project 863 before going back to the community to see the responses from everyone before going to the lobby area as Matthias went over to the wall to see if he can hear voices as they stood there in silence hearing nothing before they went upstairs. They continued trying to hear something from the wall as Woods tried listening, shaking his head as they weren't able to hear anything. They began to talk about things they could do to be able to see if they can hear anything as they waited for Woods to get it and put it together. 

The camera cuts back on to Woods explaining the creation he had made as Tanner made fun of his creation before they continued discussing the creations and a channel similar to it before trying it out on the wall in the main lobby as Matthias were the one to try it out first as Matthias asked if it was going to ruin his hearing as a joke before going to see if he can hear anything from the wall. After a few seconds, he was able to hear something as he jerked back before speaking. "Am I just hearing the other side of the wall? I heard something but I don't know what it was." Matthias asked curiously as they got confused while Matthias tried to hear it again as he took it off before letting Bailey listen to it as she was able to hear it after a while getting freaked out as Woods went to listen next as when he was able to hear it he explained how he heard a voice before Matthias tried putting it to the mic should subject 4 could hear but all that was heard from static.

They all went upstairs going to try the other walls upstairs before getting spooked by something before explaining how it wasn't the same as downstairs but sounded like someone was whispering as Woods spoke. "It sounds like someone has a TV on in the other room," Woods explained as he listened to it as they tried to let the fans hear, but only getting static from it as Bailey spoke about how it sounded like someone was in pain as they went to check the vault, seeing that no one was there as they all went to the red base to check there. Matthias stood by the wall, checking to hear something as he got spooked out before explaining how he can hear it but can't understand it as they went to the next wall of written things as everyone listened to it, hearing the same thing before deciding to go to the body outline upstairs, thinking it could be different. When they got into the room they went to the wall that had written words on it while Matthias went to listen to the walls as he explained how there was nothing there.

Matthias had decided to check the spraypaint on the floor as he shook his head, hearing nothing from it either as he got confused before feeling something as he moved away from his spot in the wall before listening to the wall behind him as he got spooked about something there as everyone went to listen to it as everyone freaks out. "That's a code," Matthias explained to the group as he stood on the couch looking at them while everyone freaked out over the noises they were hearing from the wall.