Makaharu

Smutt warning

For Haru being with Makoto was as easy as breathing. They went from having breakfast together, to spending nearly all of their time together. The morning after Haru told Makoto about his break up, Makoto wasn't at breakfast.

Haru was perplexed by this. He ate as per usual but Makoto never showed up. Haru skipped his classes to got to Makoto's school. He didn't know where the tall green eyed boy would be. Haru had never asked him his schedule. Their life hadn't revolved around school.

Haru wondered the campus searching every face he saw for signs of the boy.

"Oh. He's cute."

"Wow, look at those arms."

"They could definitely hold you tight at night."

"I wonder what sport he's into."

"Nanase? What are you doing here?" Although this school wasn't known for its swim team, it did have one. The captain of which, knew who Haru was. The blue eyed teen blinked at him.

"I'm looking for someone. Do you know Makoto Tachibana?" he asked.

"Tachibana? Tall blond kid, green eyes, back stroke?" The captain asked.

"Yes, that's him." Haru waited. The captain rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Man, I've been trying to get him to join the team since he started here." He had muttered to himself. Haru was growing impatient.

"So, you know his schedule then. Where is he now?" The swimmer demanded.

"Well, its just before ten, um, I think his general studies class ends in like twenty minutes. Come on, I'll take you over there." He walked off leading the silent Haru.

Once at the building a swarm of kids were pouring out. Haru was soon engulfed by them. The taller swimmer beside him started calling for Tachibana.

"Makoto?" Haru cried.

"Haru, what are you doing here?" As if by magic the teen emerged from the sea of students. Haru looked him over.

"You weren't at breakfast." He complained. Makoto smiled.

"I was giving you space. You need to process." The gentle giant stated.

"So, I got him here, will you join the swim team?" The captain asked. Makoto looked him over.

"I'm sorry, but my completive swimming days are over. I am the support staff now." He smiled to soften the blow. The captain sighed.

"It's not like we could bet Hidaka anyway." The captain walked away muttering to himself. Makoto smiled. He turned to laugh with Haru. The other teen wasn't in the mood. Instead he knocked Makoto's book out of his hand. He threw himself into the teens arms.

Haru caught the teens head in his hands. Awkwardly, if not a bit sloppily, he tried to kiss his lips. Makoto surrendered. It was what he had wanted since he was in elementary school. His longer arms curved around the muscular toned waist. He pulled the teen into his embrace. Their mouths sealing together.

Makoto stumbled back into a tree. He held onto Haru as if his body was a life line to the world, his lips the air he always needed. Haru wasn't a bad kisser, Makoto decided. The teen pulled back from him.

"I don't need to process." Haru stated. "I care about Rin. He is a good rival, a good friend. He is someone who can challenge and push me to be better than I am, in the water at least." Haru didn't break the hold of the others arms. Makoto was content to hold onto him as he leaned against the tree.